Goodwood breakfast club

1. Bikergirl 400

2. Leon1984
    [/quote]

3. Chipsie

4. Timbandit

5. PompeyTim

:slight_smile:

This looks fun, shame we can’t go as will be in Wales.

However - can we just say this - “Chipsie” sounds like a poodle:D:D

1. Bikergirl 400

2. Leon1984
    [/quote]

3. Chipsie

4. Timbandit

5. PompeyTim

6. Jimbo (sorry I missed u)!

chipsie, dipsie and lala, weren’t they the tellytubbies :smiley:

blow me you bunch of crackwhores…!

I’ve removed the random ‘quote’ tag as it was messing with my OCD! :w00t:

1. Chipsie
  2. Timbandit
  3. PompeyTim
  4. Jimbo (sorry I missed u)!

[/quote]

o claire what r we goin to do with u :stuck_out_tongue: :hehe:

o claire what r we goin to do with u :stuck_out_tongue: :hehe:
[/quote]

Oh god… do I want to know??? :w00t: lololol

Hmmmmm, might join you guys :smiley:

Been a long time just picked up a new bike ill be up 4 this if im awake lol :smiley:

I have to attend a family lunch at Liphook :smiley: so maybe rideout with you guys from the Box and peel off there late morning. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Cl… Very much like to join you for the ride Sunday if I may… look forward to the ride and seeing your dads DeLorean if he’s there plus all the other classic cars and bikes that get to the Goodwood meet… will be at Box before 9 :slight_smile:

Really looking forward to this ride now, even kurbing my drinking early tonight so I’m fresh and breezy :cool:

Me too & the weather looks just perfect for it!

Might just see how many we have 2morrow as a little bit scared about the pressure of leading as not sure how quick some of u ride. I’ll try to keep it at a reasonable pace! :wink:
Goodwood should be amazing though, I can’t wait!

:slight_smile:

yeah im on my scooter so dont leave me behind :P:D

Have you never led before? :smiley:

PM some of the veterans I’m sure they’ll give you some tips.

Biggest ones I can give is - ride at your own pace - in general. If someone’s up your arse it often doesn’t mean “i want to go quicker” but means “i’m behind you ready to cornerman”. As long as you have a decent tailgunner and a nice mix of people you CANT go too fast.

Don’t forget you actually have to PLACE cornermen - it’s quite easy to forget sometimes and keep riding.

Try not to boom it off after placing a few cornermen on junctions etc… Who knows, there might be another junction and then nobody there to mark it :smiley:

and… biggest thing not to do… DON’T GET LOST. It’s embarrassing :smiley:

Anyway I’m looking forward to this too Leon, ride down to box together? :smiley:

i dont mind being tail gunner if no one else wants to :slight_smile:

I don’t mind tailgunning for a BIT… I’m sure the duty can be shared throughout…

I’ll even bring my OWN hi-vis… :smiley:

kl kl sounds good to me :cool:

Have fun guys, I won’t be joining you as I have a little tech issue with the bike :crazy: