Good news! I'm not really disabled!

John lots of good advice has already been given but I just wanted to add that I am also shocked at how you’re being treated, I wish you all the best at getting justice here, I’m fully with you on this.

John, hope that you get something sorted soon, all I can say is good luck.

From the experiance that I’ve had trying to get a blue badge for my Dad, who has had a hip replacement, needs the other one doing, has bad knees, and now has a puffer, which he needs just watching the telly, (apart from that he is also over 20 stone doesn’t help!) and we have been told that he is not entitled to anything.

The only solution that I came up with, is when I take my parents out, I park in the parent and child bays if there is no age limit up. My arguement is, I am the child and they are the parents, so in theory I can park there!

I think its disgusting the way they penalise you for things that are out of your control! I’m guessing you were a basically law abiding tax payer prior to the accident.Fight it all the way if you can - and good luck!

More than law abiding, Johns a copper!!

John, it really is disgusting how you are being treated. Definitly get your gp on side and appeal against everything.

Count me in for any action.

The people who make up these rules are a bunch of Audi driving c0cks!:wink:

Thats my opinion anyway!

Fight the beatches… God this is so wrong on so many levels. So the only outcome I get from all this is to never own a job, don’t pay any taxes… be a waste of space and the government will look after you:(

Go to newspapers and everywhere you can, this is just wrong wrong wrong…

Agree with Sherrie here, and agree with all the points made by others…get your GP on your side…

i knew someone years ago (couldnt be asked to associate with them any more when i got to know what they do) whos got the mobility car, and even got moved into a bungalow, just new built, cos she had a “bad back” or what is it they say? “my vertibrae is shattered”…oh really?

Then why is it i saw her standing in the cold watching her son playing football with the Leyton Orient youth squad cos she thought her son “had what it takes” so it was in her interest to go there week in week out, rain and shine…standing for hours…as you do !!! and this same woman spent hours striding round the shops looking at all sorts, lugging it to her “mobility new car” with badge in window so she can park in the bays right at the front etc…then jumping in and driving home to her new bungalow, (cos she cant climb stairs supposedly :w00t:)…and yet when her “brill footballing” son got into a fight in the street, she jumped in to help quite easily and even bragged about hitting the other lad over the head with a brick (so quite a physical ruck i presume?)…

Plus she was on some kind of benefits saying her other half had left her with kids to bring up (he hadnt he was working cash in hand some place) and also getting benefits cos she was caring for her new grandson from one of her other sons who couldnt or didnt want to take care of him anymore cos the drug addicted mother of the child had gone back to hustling to buy drugs for them both !!!

And then we get someone like John !!! Well, lets see…on one hand we have a guy whos disabled but whos willing and trying to do whats right as much as he physically can…whos worked and paid his taxes all his life, married with kiddies…and then this family of no hopers…hmmmmm who shall we give all the aid we can to? …oh yeh…lets help the no hopers and **** on the law abiding family !!! Unreal??? too bluddy right !!!

Fight them John…anything we all can do just let us know…ok, im not one to be the “sorter” but i can sure add my name or aid in some way, once someone else has sorted out what we can do if possible?

Makes me wonder sometimes when this whole country will uprise and have the riots that we have seen in other countries…really it does !!! its sheer madness who we let run this effing country !!!

Damn !! im so wound up i cant eat my dinner now !!!

And if we do rise up as you say, it’ll be guys like John who will be getting between us and those we are mad at. :crazy:

Yeh…crazy is right !! Whats the saying…“with age comes wisdom” ??? oh you BLEEP think so !!!

Well I won’t be much good for either side anymore… can’t really hold a shield and a baton…and I’m sure I won’t be much good lobbing bricks and petrol bombs with my left hand:D

I’m sorry you’ve been put off your food, that’s terrible - I couldn’t imagine getting so angry I couldn’t eat:D

Nah John but you can spit in their BEEPING eyes good an proper tho !! (notice i put “BEEP” in myself so the mods didnt have to?..see me? caring person…dont want the Mods to work hard !! :wink: )

Well im not the one having to wait for someone to help me eat…!! (that was a joke…:stuck_out_tongue: ) sorrreeeeee

I can normally eat on my own… it’s preparing it & cutting it up in to bite size lumps I need help with… I daren’t upset Wendy anymore, 'cause then I won’t get fed:D

I would imagine there’d be plenty of coppers on our side for this. Not sure of any professional implications for them though. Are coppers allowed to demonstrate?

We did last year when we got shafted over our pay… but we’re not allowed to be naughty, so it’s got to be entirely peaceful:)

Aww…im sure she will keep right on cutting up those bitesizes for ya !! if not, we will make up a bite size cutting rota for ya !!! :w00t: oh…but i wont wipe yer ass…thats the missus property !!! and us girlies dont touch the missus things !!! :P:D:P

Dont think they are no…well, ive never seen em…?

Then lets get as many coppers as possible on board, hopefully it will get taken more seriously then and generate more interest for the media. For people who put their lives on the line on a daily basis for us and then get treated this way is bang out of order :angry:

UN-BE-FUGGIN-LIEVABLE:angry:

This has made me really cross. I guess you have spoken to your union rep at work John? maybe worth a visit to the Citizens Advice on the way to your local paper.

Just another example how fugged up this country is becoming:angry: