GOOD LUCK GINA!!!

13 is a lucky number for us - so I am sure it will be for you too

I wonder if she past and then took Adams bike out and then dropped it trying to get off it.

oh well!! never mind eh!!

she is gonna try and get it booked before the 13th, cos i go away again on the 12th! so hopefully she can get booked in somewhere else after the 10 day period is up!!

B*llocks, i was hopeing Gina would ride to the Ace. Never mid darling you know what to do next time. I never liked the U-turns either.

I actually don’t think many bikers like doing u-turns tbh. Worry-yea-not, next time will be different [big hugs for Gina] xx

i know how you feel G as i failed my first test on the u turn, at least you know what to expect next time round.

yes i failed !!! im realy sorry to have let everyone down

it was them fooking u turns!!!

everything else was brilliant!! i was well chufft at it!! then the u turn!!!(been having trouble with them all along)!!! i got halfway then looked at the poxy curb and put my foot down!!paniked then hit the curb!

he said that he was ok with me puting it down just not the curb bit!!!

nevermind!!! in well upset with myself!! and anoyed!!!

just got to find a bike to practice on to get beter at them!!!cant use mine as its not going!!

its rebooked for the 13th!!! lets hope iv cracked it by then!!!

so sorry again and a big sorry to adam!!!XXXX

thanks for all ur support gang!!!xxxxxxx

like i said to you, it gives us more time to get your bike ready!!

don’t worry hun - nobody will feel let down. That u-turn is a pain in the ass!

ohh babes…dont worry about it hun…i passed my test on a friday the 13th…

just bang at them u-turns hun…keep ontop of them…there a phucker i know…but you only need to do one on the day so practice …practice…practice…

like adam said…more time for your bike…he does speak sence somtimes ya know!!!

smiled.

Dont give up hope mate! your do it next time for defo! lots of love and luck from me and Chaz for next time xxx

Let every one down my arris. Keep practicing the dreaded U and you’ll be fine. We’re proud of you just for doing it and everyone who’s any good fails first time. X

I hadn’t put enough coke in the boiler and the bike ran out of steam so I ran over the man with the red flag…

Gina,

Tough one, but you passed all the other stuff - keep focused on that!!!

Secret with U turn is speed, clutch control and cover back brake.

Set your speed correctly for the manouvre, then look where you want to go, and the bike should follow you round. Don’t look at obstacles, or where you don’t want to go!

Sure you know all that, just keep practising.

Good luck for the new test.

You’ll do it this time for sure!

Sorry to hear about that Gina…that’s bad luck.

I failed the first time and yep it was the dreaded U turn. I managed to drop the bike on my leg and couldn’t get up. I was looking at the examiner thinking ‘c’mon yer bast^rd, I know I’ve failed, now get this feckin’ thing off me…lol

Before the next test, I went out with the instructor, half an hour before the test and couldn’t do a single u turn…He was looking at me shaking his head not holding much hope…but I did it…a bit shakey but just about managed it

Rog

thanku!!! im human then!!!

u have cheared me up and made me realise im not the only one!!! thanks rog

iv booked a day session the wed b4 the fri of my retest to see if i can do it!!
and iv got the 2hrs b4 the test on the fri!!X

Well my wee boy managed to fail his test earlier this week, on the bloomin’ u-turn of course. Which is completely stupid as he’s been totally solid on his u-turns all along. Thing is, the silly sod thought he’d failed as he pulled out of the test centre so was so cross with himself he didn’t keep trying as hard as he could during the rest of the test. As it turns out, if he’d done the u-turn properly he’d have passed with only two minors. Now mummy’s got to pay for another flipping test! (Stupid boy!)

But I’m sure you’ll do it Gina, everyone fails first time and those wot don’t are just big 'eds!!!

Hard luck Gina. Those u turns are something else-I’ve never managed to really master it. (Iceman can vouch for that!!) I managed to fracture my ankle four days before my last test-never strapped it up 'cos I was so determined to take it, and managed to pass! To this day I don’t know if I was less nervous because I didn’t think I had a chance, or if it was the triple dose of paracetomol I took to keep the pain away!! I still haven’t needed to do a u turn since the test-you’ll get it next time Gina-put this one down to experience.

Them bluddy u turns !!! why the hell they are SO strick with em i dont know…we never do it perfect after our test anyway…well hardly, cos we dont CARE once weve passed, as long as we turn in the bluddy road, aint hit no-one and go on our merry way, we’re happy…flipping hell girl…next time youre gonna do it !!!

I failed on the 125, sorry but i cant ride them things…well prob could now, but i dont want to, but at the time of my test? i kept stalling the damn thing !! well…theres no power to em…ha ha…anyway, rebooked the test, said i wanted to do it on the 500, and passed…u turn n all !!!

So go Gina, cos you will do it…get a bike, and practice like mad…on the day, dont think about it, just do it !!! dont think about what u did before…im sure youve got loads of us that will go with u if u want to practice before the test? if not let me know and i will come out with ya?

(u bluddy betta pass next time…or i will call u a pussy!! )…nah not really !!! its not a easy thing…and we ALL know that, so you are not a muppet…its just on the day, we got it right and so can you