Gnger banned

Blimey G, ur up a certain creek for sure, and over summer too

Who’s gonna be my backfire buddy ???

Guess points don’t always mean prizes eh? But there might be totty on the bus so chin up.

Can you still do track days if you’re banned?

Please tell me you are taking the piss mate…

If you go knee down around a cop car in the UK, you don’t expect to get pulled?

You think explaining the dynamics of riding and why riders hang off to the average copper is not just gonna go over his head and him want to do you over even more?

The funny thing is I can actually picture you doing this when you get stopped cos you love to prove a point

Sometimes you have to bite your lip though and this would be such a circumstance.

Basically, driving without due care and attention is a cover all charge coppers can and do use to do you for anything slightly wrong with your driving / riding.

Hanging off like a loon with body not in line with bike may be the way to ride technically, but it looks like your showing off to the unintiated (well you probably are if doing on road) and cops don’t like people showing off.

i was wondering how long it would be before you told everyone, what was the outcome of work ?

serves u rite ginge!! but i do hope u learn ur lesson ! hope the 6 months fly by…on the bus. lol,chin up could worse!!

Yes…At tracks that don’t ask to see a licence…There’s not that many of them anymore though

er no, please tell me its you taking the proverbial

so in your opinion its ok to receive points on your licence due to the fact said policeman doesn’t know how to ride a motorbike and his ignorance makes your driving dangerous?

by the way, all traffic cops are supposed to have taken their bike licence, and many of them ride motorbikes.

oh, and i totally disagree with hanging off being purely to show off. may be why you do it, but i do it because i corner better with it, and if the corner tightens unexpectly, i’m better off. been on the bike safe course, moved off the seat for every decent corner.

The copper may be nodding but he’s still writing you a ticket mate

I wanna film this man…We’ll find some cops and you ride knee down around them

no danger of you getting points then eh?

Nah…I don’t believe everything is done by the book and what should happen always does.

Get yer knee down my son…Hmmm those lights are for you.

so when you get your licence back ging do you start from 0 again?

Yeah

But knowing Ginger, he’ll be banned again within a year

no i belive because of the point overlapping, he had 11 and got 6, the old license will fill up and the new license will take the rest… his new license will have 5 points in it for 4 years… i think

Yeah sry for the hijack Ginger, but just to clarify something…

One of the cops gave me the “I’m a Rider” ****e, said i looked in control but it was the 105 kms over the speed limit that was the problem…

I’m not trying to brag…i just thought it’s a funny story thats all, cause i felt like a right twat afterwards…

Like i said before Ginger, start calling up the ladies to come and pick you up

No, The new license will be clean, for as long as ginger keeps it that way

Yeah sry for the hijack Ginger, but just to clarify something…

One of the cops gave me the “I’m a Rider” ****e, said i looked in control but it was the 105 kms over the speed limit that was the problem…

I’m not trying to brag…i just thought it’s a funny story thats all, cause i felt like a right twat afterwards…

Like i said before Ginger, start calling up the ladies to come and pick you up

you sure jobie??

yep

Ginger

I dont know what to say or if i should laugh. Hope youll calm things down once you get your licence back. What`s happening at work as your not allowed to drive the lorry anymore.

My condolences Ginge, hope you’ll still make it down to the meets from time to time, bike or no bike. I’ll take you pillion anytime mate

And what’s gonna happen with Delice then? They gonna put you in the freezing warehouse for six months??