Germany (B500) + Shopping Trip

Bit harsh.

Rob, defo need some proper clobber - and as I am a tight arse , am well up for some decent prices - just can’t believe how much it looks like costing…wondering if I might be better at a trade show or just George Whites?

That said - a long weekend and the B500 - shopping or no shopping - is defo on the cards :slight_smile:

I hope so, I want one:Whistling::smiley:

Come to think of it Andy did’nt you have one on in germany last year, oh no that was’nt rukka, that was a drip-suit of some other brand:w00t::hehe::hehe::smiley:

Yeah I want a rukka one. Desert colours and everything.

Like a real biker I wore leathers in Germany last year. Germans love leather. I just got some waterproofs to go over them - and I’m fking glad I did :wink:

Right, might as well continue spending the children’s (ungrateful bastards :)) inheritance, so all bookings now made for this trip.You did a good selling job on the train yesterday Rob :wink:

Brgds

Martin

Good to meet you yesterday Martin;) glad you could make this one:)

hmm, now you got me thinking about this, although i dont have Rukka… (YET):stuck_out_tongue: you did a very good job of telling me about how fab the b500 is:w00t:, should i bring my pampers, just incase i shit myself?!:smiley:
i will check dates and monies.:slight_smile:

Well, pull your finger out before all the rooms go:)

Yeh come on westie, you cant beat a sarcastic queen to provide some lively banter! :slight_smile:

how dare you lol:P

OK hotels were already booked, but have booked the tunnel.

Ill prob meet you guys at the Maidstone services as per the Brugge trip, so I can see the folks the night before.

Looking forward to this! :slight_smile:

A change of my financial circumstances “the cost of living is becoming a bitch” has forced me to take a closer look at my planned spending forecast for 2011 biking season.:smiley:

What this means is that I’ll no longer be able spend £1500.00 on motorcycle clothing “Rukka gear” this year,:crying: oh well, maybe next year.:wink:

So really, we don’t need to go to bikerland unless any of you that’s booked on this one wants too.:w00t:

If all agreed this cancel hotel in Titisee and book extra night at Pension Williams “I’ve spoken to Angela and with some shuffling she can fit us in” and have more time to play in the black forest, also a twistier run home.:D:D:)

Let me know if this is all ok ASAP, if ok this get sorted.:wink:

Yeh cool with me, I wasn’t going to buy anything in bikerland, just have a look around. It was more for the riding and crack…no probs :slight_smile:

Great, wait to we hear from Martin, and if all’s ok we’ll do it:D;)

This works for me too Rob since I should be able to come with you next year - and have got time to save up for the lovely gear in the meantime :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Excellent, looks like this trip will be on next year, same time, get saving Chris:D

Hi, Yes fine with me; I wasn’t planning on buying anything at Bikerland, though no doubt a credit card might have escaped and made an unnecessay purchase :wink:

Ok cool, ill unbook the “Gasthaus Löffelschmiede” and Rob you will deal with David and Angelas hotel?

Great, will do;)

Rob, can you update David and Angela’s hotel for me as well please :satisfied:I will cancel the Gasthaus Loffelschmiede directly.BrgdsMartin