Germany (B500) + Shopping Trip

Hello mate, no e-mail, no PM, the shuttle’s ok to book at a later date that should’nt be a problem;):smiley:

Hi Rob, Rixxy and Alex are hot for this, i would nearly describe them as moist!

We are up for a bit of German ruttsloughage.:smiley:

We have tested the waters with several trips to Lidl, we are now ready for a full european experience.

Gagging to share your wide experience.

Hoped you’ve waxed your ankles!!:w00t:

Oi, only been over there twice so more like limited experience:w00t: but hey that’s the beauty of these trips, dont want things to go too smoothly now do we:D so stop friggin around and get booking…as i said space is limited:w00t:

Sorry Rob, we let the boys on and they have no respect for there elders and betters.

From a more mature aspect, we think yer a loser and will not make it to Germany.

Would a bimble to Chichester not be more of a fitting challenge.?

We could meett yo their and fall in adullation at your well rounded exploits.:smiley:

Loser?, maybe… and if chichester is all you got nowadays then a close inspection of your own backyard might be in order and yes your comments of late have been a bit out of order.

Ok you pair of chavs, calm down and play nicely, or I might have to race from Oakdene to Das Steakhaus, seebach :slight_smile:

Ok you pair of chavs, calm down and play nicely, or I might have to race you from Oakdene to Das Steakhaus, seebach :slight_smile:

Seem to remember whipping all your arses in the race round the Norburgring :smiley: Two laps of the carpark before you managed one from memory :wink:

that Hi Viz of yours definately reduces drag somehow. If there was scrutineering, we would have had a lap head start :slight_smile:

Think I might have to do some fashion shopping if I get to come home early from my job :smiley: Seeing the HR lady tomorrow so fingers are crossed I get a pay off that is worth taking :slight_smile:

Ahh cool, ill book the tunnel on payday…Havent pm’ed you, as ill see you on the easter egg run.

hiya rob, any limit on ur group size for this one? i might well be keen to squeeze this in b4 i have to shuffle back to the land down under :smiley:

Get booking;):slight_smile:

Nothing stopping me :smiley: Will wait til I home and settled before checking it out.

Be good to see you back Nick, now where’s that friggin jetstream…he’s not replied yet…gonna give him a peice of my mind when I see him:w00t:

He’s probably at home with a birthday hangover

(J):wink:

Rob

You sure Bikerworld is any cheaper mate? Just been looking at the Hein-gericke site in the UK and compared a few items and there doesn’t seem to be much in it to be honest. (only looked at a couple)

Caberg helmet (that I paid £85 for) is Euros 200

What items you checked out?

Rukka:D + B500:D

Dont forget Nick, register and see even cheaper prices and mario’s warming to my advances:w00t::smiley: Rukka Armas is coming my way:D and it’s a good excuse to get away for a couple of days;)

Does Rukka make a twatsuit?

Just wondering :Whistling: