Funeral arrangements for Davebez

I’ll book the day off work. Let me know if you need a hand with anything guys.

We are looking for somebody to co-ordinate a meet at Locksbottom for all of you guys & gals over that way!!!Anybody interested??? Your assistance will be appreciated.

it would be an honor as i live in Catford and its just down the road mate…;).

we could all meet were the start of the hastings run is held…in front of the shops…adjacent to the petrol station so everyone can fuel up before we leave…

I am gonna turn up about an hour before the 12 O’clock departure…so about 11 O’clock so theres plenty of time to get sorted and wait for people…

I will also have my bike positioned so that its easy to spot and pull in…

hope this helps…;).

smiled:).

Very sorry, we cant make this as we will be in the US. Will be there in spirit though and thinking of him and his family.

RIP Dave xx

pm sent martin, booked day off work meet you all at ace

im booked off work,

i’d like to help with the east london meet, but i havent a clue how to get to godstone>? anyoone else?? andy p…hes in east, and has a tom tom so maybe he can help, i’ll speak to him.

if not i will go from ace.

Day booked off :slight_smile:

day booked off

have booked the day off

anyone going from Bermondsey/SE London way?
i’m wondering if i should meet you all in godstone as getting to Ace may be a right pain through rush hour?

Zeus44, do you know old heathfield well?
wondering where would be best for us all to park up, the road up to the Church looks very narrow and will be full up with the family and funeral cortège cars

Why don’t you meet at Locksbottom?

Just booked the day off, will be going from the ace.

aha, yeah sorry i didn’t know where that was but it looks handy
thanks

Have the day of will be meeting you all at the Ace on Tuesday morning.

I got the day off!! i’ll be at the ace at 9:30!!

Can i bring black ribbons to put on all bikes?? or is it not the right thing to do???:ermm: not sure!!

Black ribbons would be fine, very nice thought.

Yeah going to meet you all at Godstone, will be leaving from Bond St if anyone wants to join?

I’ll be at the Ace point, emailed Martin first thing this morning…

Ace for me too,

Much appreciated mate, i’ve PM’d you my mobile number so if there is anything you need to discuss then please call

myself and Ratty will be leading a group from redbridge roundabout through the A2 blackwall tunnel onto the A20 and meeting anybody at the junction of the A205 south/circ roundabout outside Maplins. plese add your name to the list if you will be meeting us on route

1 andyp69

1. ratty

2. ginger