Friday Roll Call

Oh yeah baby, it’s Friiiidaaaaaayyyyyyyy :smiley:

'Tis a beautiful, if oddly chilly, start to the day, so enjoy it out there.

Abzero
Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
Big Red S
Blade.
brains_t
Cactus- AKA The Beard
ChrisB
Changyammi
DangerousB
Eezie
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IMORTAL_Indian
ink aka Miss Observation
Janey
Jay
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade (Formerly known as GSXR750_Sam)
me_groovy
Miggy
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag
Panagiotis
Pricetta
Rosso
Rusty99
SeanR1
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan
Stevie
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Zander - last on the list unless…
Zorro signs up

Morning LBers, today is a daddy day out day. Taking the kids to paradise Park for the day

Morning all. Good news is I got the job. Other good news is I’m off on my jollies today :slight_smile: Woohoo. Have a great day people :slight_smile:

Job? Jollies? We need details :wink:

Morning, nice (but cold) ride in this morning. May the summer holidays (for everyone else) continue :slight_smile:

GOOD MORNING LONDON

Yesterday the boys in red and grey delivered an HF204, so I’m about to get bodily fluids with the Honda. How its more cost effective to have these things delivered to the door than picking them of the shelf at the local motor factors remains a mystery.

Ride safe out there

Morning, I will also be giving a Honda a fluid change while I wait for the boiler man

Well it keeps the boys in red & grey in work & out of trouble.
Morning everyone

I’ll be the ditsy blonde trying to help people buy new gear in J&S Hanger Lane but only after I’ve done my stint at Legoland this weekend :smiley:

Packed, on A/L and heading to Pembrey for a track day. Tomorrow I’ll be enjoy the wet day out by the looks of the weather report!!! Just as well the tent is waterproof! (I hope!).

morning all :slight_smile:

Good Morning!

@ink well done!

LB discount for a fellow ditsy blonde who used the have an nc35 with the full Tyga kit too?

Congrats to ya Ink. Might see you up there.

Morning!

Well done Ditz! :wink:

Morning all, the day starts with a debate about tax on LB’s fb page and another thread about Migrants on the forum, today should be a good day.

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: Now its just the issue ive got to tackle of the early morning starts after a year of working evening/ night times lol

Morning.

R

Morning all.

Congrats on the job Ink.

Word up.