Friday Night - 11th Jan

That’s because you’ve got more than smiled to chew :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::wink:

Well he has been growing it for longer.:wink:

That’s why he has to use anti winkle …oops anti wrinkle cream now :smiley:

Guys
It was nice to meet you all at the tea hut on friday terry i knew anyway but it was nice to see tug ,westie jay, smiled , gsxer ang and partner and always a pleasure to see the lovely shewoolf again and hope to catch up with you all soon.

I was there too - which one were you? :slight_smile:

i was already there with richie i have the cbr6oo in red,white,black and illuminus yellow writing and sorry didnt mention you or colin.:slight_smile:

He’s the one who made a comment about FWB to Richie when just Mark & I had got there… I heard ya Rogeuy :stuck_out_tongue: Felt good arriving in a nice warm dry vehicle :smiley:

I was there too with my Chauffeur :cool:

Ahhh yes I know - the S Club 7 fan :w00t:

yep that was me and to be honest with you all i wished id come by car but hey life sucks and i do have a tendencie of putting my foot in my mouth and if i offended any one you have my deepest apologies but i did enjoy meeting you all.
ride safe and have fun.

oh and tug you made my night by saying i was better looking than my bruv.:smiley:

yer dougie but tug is nearly blind so that doesnt count plus your bike is not worth a w…k

you’d know all about w…king wouldn’t ya. I’m only assuming that coz everyone calls ya a w…ker when your not around :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Oi how can you say everyone ? We say it when he’s with us :P:)Dougie is the better looking outta the 2 though :wink:

Still not as good looking as young Westie :wink: Mind you - we’ll keep that to our private discussions like normal eh!?! :smiley:

What you have private discussions about Westie or men in General :smiley:

Did I say westie?? Oh yeah, coughwestiecough it is!! :wink:

my be blind ,but i know a cat c when i ride one:D

You sick puppy, whats wrong wiv yer

first of all i would like to thank terry and tug for saying the truth i mean sticking up for me and as for my bike being worth a w**k im sorry to say paul but we all have our own tastes and budgets and as i have a son , misses , car and a house to pay for and am on crap wages i think im doing quite good so please do not slag me or my bike off as im doing the best i can.
any way to the peeps i met on friday your bikes as far as im concerned are the mutts and if i could afford (or handle one) i would love a gsxr 600/750 but hey im happy the way i am but thank you all for making me welcome even if i do put my foot in my mouth.:smiley: