Friday Night - 11th Jan

This might be my last Friday night for a while as from next week I’ll at University on Wednesday and Friday evenings for the next 18 weeks :w00t:

Soooooo, I’ll be out, even if it’s raining, lol. Who else is coming out to play?

ooooo i should be finishing work early sooo hopefully count me in let me know when where why n how :slight_smile:

mE tO, iF SoME oNE WanTS tO gIVe mE a LIft, sEeMs lIkE giNgEr jUsT wAnTs tO jUSt uSE aND aBUse ME :rolleyes:

hOw aBOuT yOu cUrTiS. wOUld yOu lIKe tO gIVE mE a lIFT ?

i’Ll tAkE gOoD caRE oF YoUr hElMEt :wink:

OMG!I’ll see you out and about Sherrie.

slut.:w00t:

I woUlD gIvE yOu A LiFt BuT i wOrRy ThAt GiNgEr WoUlD GeT ThE hUmP:D

its ok ta m,y helmet gets looked after rather well at the moment, gets a good spit n shine most weekends :wink: so thanks but no thanks

[quote]
curtis (10/01/2008)

its ok ta m,y helmet gets looked after rather well at the moment, gets a good spit n shine most weekends :wink: so thanks but no thanks[/quoteooh glad you keep your helmet clean. Mr sheen does wonders:w00t:

count me in:)

[quote]
westfazer (10/01/2008)

i prefer mrs sheen :wink:

Hi guys
If you don’t fancy the ace there will be a couple of us at the tea stall by clapham common you are more than welcome to come say hi and lets all pray the weather dries out by then.
Have a good day and ride safe:)

is there any plans?

I shall be out after work at 8.

eAtEr I will give you a ride!!!

I might pop along to say hello for the 1st time, all depends on how I feel (cough & cold :() and whether my bikes starts or not, been having a few battery issues, thinks its time for a new one.

3 2 1 GO!!!

See you there :stuck_out_tongue:

in the fantastic fashion of fireblade paul…

me and the K6 will be there.

smiled:D.

Me and 'im will be there…if it’s not raining when it’s time to leave we’ll be on the bikes. :smiley:

Me to :slight_smile:

I might be out too.

Ok, battery is charged and I will be ready to leave soonish so see you all there :smiley:

good one tiggi!!!

smiled:D.