Free First Aid Course for London Bikers

Email sent, cheers.

Frank

Right you lot!

The date for the London Bikers Biker Down Course is 10th October at Ashford Fire Station, starts at 7pm (sharp) until 10ish, plenty of parking at rear of Station in the yard and I’ll be there to meet and greet, cars or bikes welcome.

Attendance is by invitation only so if you have e-mailed me requesting a place I will be e-mailing you back in the next few days to ‘formally’ invite you, it’s much easier for me to ascertain numbers this way. there are 25 spaces. You’ll have a week to respond after which time I will offer your place to another Biker, but try and let me know either way before the week is up.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting you all.

Jim

Cheers Jim, looking forward to it.

Anyone heading from London tomorrow and want to ride down?

Chris

Tomorrow? It’s on the 10th of October, not the 11th of September! I’m still waiting for an email :slight_smile:

Ah right, got an email from Jim today about a course tomorrow - thought it was short notice!

Well I’m signed up for that one now, if anyone else is going, get in touch :slight_smile:

Still waiting for an email too.

+2

Great stuff. Hope there are still places left. Email sent.

I got an email a couple of months ago confirming the 10th October, so I’m assuming I’m not expecting another email?

email sent

Hi guys if you haven’t heard from me recently (within the last two weeks) then e-mail me again and you will get an immediate response inviting you to attend on the 10th OCTOBER the course starts promptly at 7pm and is approx 3 hours long.

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim,

Another email sent, cheers.

Frank

Hi all

Hopefully you have had your replies by now because it really IS tomorrow now! :smiley: Looking forward to meeting you all, got about 14 of you coming, when you arrive make your way to the rear of the Fire Station, and park in the Station Car park, I’ll be there to meet and greet.

see you tomorrow fella how secure is this carpark cheers paul

You could leave your keys in the bike!

Nice one :slight_smile:

Jim,

Pushed the bike out this morning into the alley all ready to go to, poxy battery is flat and the mrs has got the car today for a dentist appointment.

I have put the bike on charge & jumped on the train, so hopefully it will be back to life when I get home and I should be there for 7. I’ll email you if it wont start, the battery is only a year old so should be ok.

Frank

Franc - you weren’t meant to literally leave your keys in the bike! If you do that and the lights stay on, you’ll end up with a flat battery :frowning:

:wink:

should get enought power to bump it mate after a day on charge should deffo be charged after
the run up to ashford if its a matter of 15 mins late to the hut let me know 07957 615060

Franc - you weren’t meant to literally leave your keys in the bike! If you do that and the lights stay on, you’ll end up with a flat battery :frowning:

:wink:
[/quote]

Szymon, LOL, Its been coming, when I got back from hols it was struggling (but sounded like a fuel issue as it kept turning), however was fine on Sundays ride out and riding to work last week :crazy:

Fecked my day right up all dressed up and no where to go, even had my gym gear on under my leathers, hope the bastard starts when i get home, via a (customer meeting)…