Free Donington World Superbikes tickets from LB & AXO

Please please please take lots of pictures for the members gallery - we want lots of lovely pics of you guys enjoying yourselves.

Images should be emailed to [email protected] with a description of the event/meeting your pictures show (and ideally who is shown in them) with a max of 10 images per email please - several emails is fine.

Have a great weekend!

xx

Not sure what time we are leaving… I need to give tim a call… what time were you gonna head off?

hopefully around 8

I’ve rung you and left a message mate, so go check your phone! :stuck_out_tongue:

Meeting Kelv at 7.00am at London Bridge, see you guys there unless we see you en-route! :smiley:

I had an AMAZING day today! Thanks so much - saw Mark Weber in the Honda garage & shook John Hopkins hand :smiley: Saw loads of the riders in the paddock and got most of their pics, gutted my Kagayama lid got mashed cos I could have got him to sign it but nevermind - the bikes all look and sound the absolute nuts (1st time WSB for me) loved every second even getting up at 4.30am wasnt that bad:D

Ps: I left my mobile in the car by mistake so anyone I was meeting up with thats why you didnt hear from me, I was too taken in by the racing to go and get it :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I’m back home and have had a chance to sit down on the couch, I’m shattered!

I had a brilliant weekend, cheers to Garret, LB and of course AXO for organising the competition!

We ended up camping in the camp site for the people working at donny that weekend, so we didnt even have to pay for camping tickets either which was a bonus! :smiley:

I took an obscene number of photos so will get some of the better ones up on the forum…

Thanks again to LB and AXO and to Tim, Tiggi and Curtis for putting up with me over the weekend! :slight_smile:

It was good to hook up with other LB’ers throughout the day too! :slight_smile:

It’s great to hear you all had a good time!

:slight_smile:

What a wicked weekend, great racing and great company :smiley: Thanks LB for organising the comp and thanks Axo for the great tickets :slight_smile:

+1

Brilliant time with brilliant people!!

Cheers to all at LB and Axo for arranging this! :smiley:

How absolutely devastated am I…

I win probably the first decent thing ever, all geared up ready to go on Saturday morning, get a call from work at 0420, we’ve got an incident…you have to come in!

Guess what…yeah you guessed it

:angry:

Oh gaz, thats poo mate.

I did post on the other Donny thread last night but I will put it on here too:D

I would just like to thank LB and AXO and particularly garret for organising this competition.

Met up with the other winners at “LB Base Camp” and had a peach of a day

Great company, super weather and the racing wasn’t bad either

Cheers