Free Donington World Superbikes tickets from LB & AXO

I just had the call from Vicky and it gets better, the tickets are weekend tickets, so we will also get access for superpole and the likes!

I think I’ll go and stay at my sisters in lincolnshire this weekend and go over on the sat to watch the qualifying and wander the paddock then! :slight_smile:

A paddock pass means you will be able to get in amongst the teams basically. So you can wander around the team tents, the trucks and probably see all sorts of celebs and riders going back and forth, often on scooters. You won’t be able to get into any of the tents, trucks, garages etc but you can certainly watch what goes on in them.

A pit walk is held on raceday, usually around lunchtime, and perhaps on the Saturday too and ticket holders get let into the pit lane to meet the riders who sit outside their garages with posters to sign. Only the teams with garages usually take part tho.

Without this premium ticket, you would have to just sit on the banks or grandstand and watch other people having all the fun!

Well done all of you!

Since there’s a few of you going up why not take some photos of each other and let me have them for putting in June’s members gallery eh?

Thank you for clearing that up Andrew.

I’m sorry for any confusion caused, I should have made things clearer, but according to my earlier conversation with Vicky at AXO Sport U.K., entry is included and tickets are valid for all three days.

Forgive me if any winners were trying to email AXO as I forgot the .co.uk domain!
Vicky/ AXO should be in touch with winners soon.

Give Cal and Tommy my regards! :wink:
G

Cool! Ill see you up there sunday! Congrats! :wink:

Ah nice! :cool:

Me too Mark, mine’s not being fixed until the weekend after!! :w00t:

ooh did I just let the cat out of the bag about being a winner!! :wink:

Vicky has rung me but I was in a meeting so she left a voicemail, unfortunately the mobile number she left doesn’t seem to work so I haven’t been able to ring her back, she said she’d ring back later but if anyone has her number so I can give her a call PM me please? :slight_smile:

PM sent

Have a good time! :wink:

Cheers for the PM Gaz, just spoken to Vicky, she has confirmed that the ticket is a three day general admission ticket which has the added extras, by means of a sticker, which allows us entry to the pit lane and paddock for two of the three days!! :w00t:

So I have a tent and a sleeping bag but no transport, anyone got a car they fancy driving up in (shared fuel costs) and a boot we can load up with beer for a weekend of racing, drinking and brolly dollies?!? :wink: :smiley:

Garret, everything has it’s price mate, a shiney new 09 ZX10-R should cover it!! :wink:

Camping for the weekend could be an option?

I think its £25 for a camping ticket…if people want to watch the saturday and the sunday…

I’m not sure what I’ll be doing yet, or whether I’ll be on the bike or in the car…or whether i’ll be camping or what… parking is free and the ability to walk around in my jeans and not my leathers is appealling, so I do think I’ll be in the car!

It’s all fun fun fun :slight_smile:

The camping does sound good, the boot full of beer sounds even better :smiley:

Where abouts are you Tim? I have a spare space in my car and think driving is the way forwards!

Called my mate this morning and hes sorting my car out for me on Sat - full service and 2 wheel bearings, I WILL get there :smiley:

see you there guys :smiley: :cool: hmmmm camping seems a good idea, beer too, heaven :smiley:

Ok, so me and Curtis are most likely gonna drive up saturday morning and camp so see some of you there :slight_smile:

Looks like me and Kelv (KML) are gonna be going up Sat am too, so we’ll see you and Curtis there Dawn, I’ll stick his numbver in my phone and we’ll give you guys a call on the day, bang goes my quiet weekend and frugal month!! :w00t:

Make sure you do fella, be good to see you and have a few beers, I take it you’ll be camping also?

I’ll PM you my number. :smiley:

You’ve got my number haven’t you Tim? Make sure you do give us a call, should be a laugh :smiley:

Cheers Tim - as soon as my mates done my car I’ll come up but if its not done til quite late I’ll just leave about 5am on Sunday morning to get up there nice and early but Im definately up for the camping & beer if I can make it

Is anyone considering a close’ish cheap hotel or is everyone camping?

Expedia (and no doubt others) have double rooms for sub £50 in easy travelling distance from Donington … now admittedly it isn’t as convenient as waking up at the track … but it would have a mattress and a shower which has got to be a plus :stuck_out_tongue:

I had your number Dawn but unfortunately my old phone died on me and yours was one of the numbers that I lost, can you PM it to me? :slight_smile:

Excellent stuff, tell your mate to get a wiggle on, there’s beer and racing at stake here man!! :w00t:

Are you sure your not Mrs-C?!? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure I can do without a mattress and a shower for ONE night, few more beers and I won’t feel a thing!! :wink: