Forum newbie

Hey guys,

I’m new to the forum so thought I’d say hello!  I had no idea this place existed, but its nice to be able to mingle with fellow London riders (or mentalists, as I’m often called by those soft country folk).

My weapon of choice is currently this Yamaha MT07 which is pretty nifty in London traffic.  Might be adding something more fun to the garage a little later this year too.

So anyway, hello everyone!

Laura

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Welcome to LB, Laura. Nice bike! Be aware there’s a lot of craziness here, but it’s all in good fun.

Welcome Laura

nice steed

not all of us are crazy it mainly everybody else

Hi Laura, welcome to LB :) Nice ride.

Welcome !

Just what this place needs…more yammys :slight_smile:

Welcome.

Where’s your stomping grounds then?

Welcome to the madhouse Lausie !!

Welcome to LB, it’s a forum full of wonderful characters (nutters)lol

Welcome, nice bike.

welcome to LB. I’m liking the can on your bike

Welcome

Just what this place needs....more yammys :)

Welcome.

Shaunicous
Hahaaaa, gotta love a yammy.  At leasts it's not an R1 eh?! ;)

I’m based in Surrey Quays and commute into Mayfair most days.  Not the worst commute really, although the E&C is always fun!

Just what this place needs....more yammys :)

Welcome.

Shaunicous
Hahaaaa, gotta love a yammy.  At leasts it's not an R1 eh?! ;)

I’m based in Surrey Quays and commute into Mayfair most days.  Not the worst commute really, although the E&C is always fun!

lausie
you could miss E&C just go up Jamaica road then abbey street then its up to you how you want to cross the water
you could miss E&C just go up Jamaica road then abbey street then its up to you how you want to cross the water Wise
I used to take that route a few years back, but via the E&C is noticeably quicker.  Besides, as much as I complain about it, I do actually rather enjoy the sense of real accomplishment coming out of it alive ;)

Haha, gotta love that sense of achievement of making to work in one piece :grinning:

you could miss E&C just go up Jamaica road then abbey street then its up to you how you want to cross the water Wise
I used to take that route a few years back, but via the E&C is noticeably quicker.  Besides, as much as I complain about it, I do actually rather enjoy the sense of real accomplishment coming out of it alive ;) lausie
Ha, I sometimes get that going through hyde park corner...
I used to take that route a few years back, but via the E&C is noticeably quicker.  Besides, as much as I complain about it, I do actually rather enjoy the sense of real accomplishment coming out of it alive ;) lausie
I like the Elephant & Castle most times

I get to go al the way around it on a clear day its fun

its the azzhole bus drivers that can make it a pain

What’s wrong with more Yammy’s?

Welcome Laura.

Some of the mad people on here, even believe there is a superior manufacturer to Yamaha.

Welcome Laura, I miss commuting in London. My current commute is a 15 mile round trip and if I see a dozen cars that’s about it.

Morning, us azzhole bus drivers hate the elephant, we think it’s dangerous for everybody at the moment. Especially London road s/b