Forum newbie

Lovely bike, I have the same handguards on mine and they are a pain in the arse, keep wiggling themselves loose.

Hi Laura,

I follow you on instagram :slight_smile:

Welcome.

Fellow MT-07 owner here. What screen do you have on yours? I need one to replace the ugly Puig I took off.

National Treasure - gad, that sounds awful!!!  And theres me looking forward to the half term weeks because the roads are 30% quieter!!!

Neddy - yep they’re really not the best handguards.  I’ve tightened mine within an inch of their life and they don’t move any more.  I only bought them t maximise the benefit of my heated grips.  I’ll probably take them off again and maybe look at spending a bit more on a decent set with headlights built in.

Beschy - Ooh, whats your IG name?  I have the Ermax tall screen.  I had the Puig sports screen originally but it threw air up into my neck which was horrible.  This one is a lot better as you can tuck behind it.  It’s not to everyones taste, but its grown on me, and I rather like having a proper cockpit now.

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome everyone :slight_smile:

I'm based in Surrey Quays and commute into Mayfair most days. Not the worst commute really, although the E&C is always fun! lausie
Welcome Laura, Im also a week new to this place, and so far everyone has been awesome.  I live not far from you(I often go shopping at the big Tesco next to Decathlon) and also ride into Mayfair, so Ill look out for that nice beast of yours on the way to work. How are you liking the new awesome<insert sarcasm> bike lanes and road works specially along Upper Thames St and through to Victoria Embankment etc? :)

Hey Dingo - ah yes, I know tesco and decathlon well.  What do you ride?  I’ll have to keep my eyes peeled too!

I commute via OKR, E&C and Westminster, although used to take the Upper Thames St/Victoria Embankment route a while back.  I think the road works along the Embankment were worse than those at E&C for a while - I made the mistake of going home that way a few months ago and the unpaved road was not fun at all.  There are hardly any cyclists in the bike lanes that I see, such a waste!

ey Dingo - ah yes, I know tesco and decathlon well. What do you ride? I'll have to keep my eyes peeled too!

I commute via OKR, E&C and Westminster, although used to take the Upper Thames St/Victoria Embankment route a while back. I think the road works along the Embankment were worse than those at E&C for a while - I made the mistake of going home that way a few months ago and the unpaved road was not fun at all. There are hardly any cyclists in the bike lanes that I see, such a waste!

lausie
I'm sorta just starting out and ride a KTM Duke 125, orange, no decals.....but I love it....much nicer ride than my scooter.  Dont be a stranger :)

Ahh yeah that makes sense.  I ride from Mile End so I ride north of the river. Yeah my sentiments exactly about the cycle path,  I ride alongside it everyday and probably seen 10 bikes since its been finished.  Such a waste.  I am curious what they will do to the Blackfriars Underpass, they have had one lane closed for quite a while and now turns into a single lane towards Tower Bridge.  Waste of space!

Welcome Lausie…I call “Custard” !! !-)

Close call with that ped the other week !

Welcome Lausie....I call "Custard" !! !-) KTMJames
Custard??  Eh?!
Close call with that ped the other week ! Rusty99
Ahh jaysus yeah. I honestly thought he had gone under that van, my heart was in my mouth!

It’s LB’s way of saying prove it. Don’t think KTMJames believes you’re a girl, why this is hard to believe I don’t know. More likely he just wants to see a pic to perv over you :wink:

Do your research son, you owe the lady an apology ! 

Prefer the proof pic:-)

Do your research son, you owe the lady an apology !  Rusty99
Didn't think FaceBook stalking was allowed :)
Prefer the proof pic:-) KTMJames

lol

+1

Hi Laura,

I follow you on instagram :slight_smile:

Beschy
There was the clue !

I also now follow her insta

Howdy Laura.  Welcome to the fold.

I’m currently babysitting my nephew. They dont have any custard to pose with so I thought this was next best thing…

Proof enough?

Just had a lovely afternoon at Loomies, nice to have the sun out at last!

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Laura sets an LB precedent, porridge is the new custard!