First Bike On Scene Course for LB

I don’t have a problem paying the extra, after all this is a worthwhile course :cool:

Count me in for this one Ginger - I’ll be down at BM next on the 14th, so I’ll sort you out with the payment then :slight_smile:

ok then no problem mate

Me too please Monsier Ginger, you shall have my readies next time we have the pleasure of aquaintance :slight_smile:

thank you, will you be down next week, i collect it then

Yup, indeedy.:slight_smile:

Just popped back to this thread to check the details. Looking forward to it.

Do we have a start time confirmed yet please, Ginger? I’m imagining it’s a full day course, so we’ll be starting bright and early (and I need a few weeks warning for my mind to get round the shocking idea of an early start on a Sunday morning :slight_smile: )

not yet mate hopefully within the next week or so, if you can find anymore people then feel free to try and get them to come, £35 pounds needed though :laugh:

damn i would really like to do this but i have mad other arrangments for that day if yoy dicide to do another 1 in the future i`l be there for sure

So whats going on then? We got a start time or something yet? Only 3 and a half days to go! :slight_smile:

er…10 and a half days…:unsure:

I need to get out more.:blush:

Ginge if you’ve not replied to this thread by tomorrow I shall give the FBOS Course a call myself to see what time it starts and finishes on Sunday. That way I’ll have an idea of what time I’ve got to get up!

Also are you still wanting a lift with us… if it’s dry we’ll be on the bikes, if not then it’s the car and we will be going the most direct route which is the M40, no rideout, no playing on dark twisties… the course is what I’m aiming to do, it would be different if we were in the height of summer lol.

It would be best, if people are going to make their own way there, if we meet at Headington roundabout, M40 onto old A40 …in the MacDonalds… you have to pull into the service road a bit before the roundabout, but don’t worry if you over shoot… go left at the roundabout to the set of traffic lights and turn left into it there.

I’m with you Ang - if it’s raining, I don’t fancy riding in it only to be in wet clothes all day throughout the course! I’m happy to take my car and give some people lifts or if nobody else wants a lift, I’ll come to yours and jump in with you guys and the ginger one :slight_smile:

been a hectic week for me

emailing them now as just got in to actually find out,

sorry to mess you about

Would it be excessively antisocial to just meet you all at the venue?

I’m not good at getting up on Sundays as it is, so my plan will be just to get there on time (but not too early). If I’m trying to make an earlier meet at Headington r’bout, then that means I’ll just get up even earlier because I hate being late.

I’ve got the venue in my satnav so there shouldn’t be any problems (famous last words)

MAin post updated

How many are coming from London. Cos at that hour on a Sunday morning, some company on the ride up there would be cool. If we have to be at Headington for 8:45…does anyone a) know how long it would take to get there from the Ace, and b) fancy meeting me either at the Ace, or somewhere more conveniently on the route for the ride up ???

???

I’m more than happy to razz on me todd, but company’s always preferable. If you feel the same, drop me a PM…we’ll find a “meet” and “time” to hook up… :slight_smile:

it will take about 40 mins at about 70mph allow 45 thoughif you come off jct8 follow the signs to oxford , keep going till you come to traffic lights, go through them and headington roundabout is the next one

[]

And if you see a couple of scooters en route, (grey X9, red Vespa GTS) remember to nod/wave/whatever as you fly past at a squillion mph:D.