First Bike On Scene Course for LB

I imagine an hour and a half based on recent journeys to that part of Oxford for weddings etc. But that isn’t really my point - I am just surprised that the relevant training isn’t more available in London.

BTW - according to Ginger’s poll I am one of the lucky ones as at least I am on the west side of London - most appear to have further to travel - that SE venue would have been spot on.

PM sent to you and yes your wife can do it too

pm sent to you

:D:D:D Thanks for reminding me! It’s been a while (now I sound like JohnP :slight_smile: )

Seriously, thanks a lot. I’ve replied to your pm. Cheers

and ive replied to yours :w00t:

The SE venue you mention was actually Farningham in Kent - wherever it is based someone will have to travel. :ermm:Oxford has a great reputation for this course :cool:

There are some great roads near there so not a bad place to ride to.

Ginger please put me down for this.

pm sent to you mate

Hi Ginger, put me down please. Cheers Mate.

pm sent to you mate

Shame you couldn’t make it CM…

That would be the one I organised then… Cost a bit more to have the guys from OXfordshire Ambulance service come out, but I weighed that up against the combined additional time costs for petrol etc for everyone to have it in Oxfordshire.

Add to that I got the venue free as my mate owns the pub and he did us a deal on food so it was win win really :slight_smile:

Worthwhile course :slight_smile:

Ginge is there a minimum number to attend or is it up to 20?

Talking to friends I could see the, ‘what do you want to do that course for’… look in their face… after I explained that I’m mostly out with Mark and other people in secluded places alot of the time, if one of us were to have an accident at least I wouldn’t be faffing around screaming like an idiot, I’d know some basics to use on the casualty before help arrived!

I’ve got friends who are also interested in coming along but don’t want to jump in if other LBers want to go,… so LBers if you want to do this get your names down now cos the places will go!

Hi Ginge, can ya put me down please? And let me know how to pay etc? Ta

I’ve paid you my money into your account Ginger. Should clear by Monday.

not a problem babe, will move you up when payment is confirmed

Ang, if you have other’s that want to come get them to tell you u pm me and ill put their names down and as long as you collect the money there in,

by the way i need 20 people for the amount your paying to stay as it is the minimum number is 12 but it would cost more then

Nobody else want to do this ? Sounds a great course, especially if you go on ride outs !

Ginger, what does the cost increase to with the current numbers ? (Not including your management fee :wink: )

it would increase to 40 pounds which i dont wanna do, so So im making this course avaliable to others, so if you wanna bring people you know, then please let me know as i have to limit this to 20 people max, feel free to ask family friends people you know :slight_smile:i thought maybe more people would wanna do it, maybe its too near christmas, and too far for some, people;), yet they will go on a ride out around the countryside or down to Brighton for the day, etc :angry:

The Judean People’s Front ? ;):stuck_out_tongue: Has it come to that ? :wink: