Feelers Sun 20th September.

Ang, we trust your judgement more than Gavins, but the dirt deserves dishing. .-/

You cumming Ang? :wink:

Marks just got home so maybe my lucks in :wink:

Oh err Iā€™ve set my alarm, doubt Mark will as he has a puncture and been riding all around there today from North Coast right round.

Iā€™m on a yamaha tracer :slight_smile:

Ooh, we quite fancy a look at one of them close up. Mrs J saw one but I want to see for myself. If we ask very nicely can we have a sit on it to try it for peg size?

The weather looks good 19-20 Degrees with the sea still warm. Mrs J is gagging to see Ian in his swimmers. Ill hold her back but dont be afraid to run if you need to. She can`t run far due to her club foot.

I fancy a test ride on the Tracer in the ace car park :slight_smile: I will be there fully fuelled by 9am

Oh and I have a request to find some nice bends please :slight_smile:

have fun tomorrow, looks like Iā€™m heading to the darkside again (wales). May even get to Aberystwyth for ice cream and back via a long mountain pass.

Traitor.
Have a nice day in Wales.

We are not well so we will forego the swim. Aiming to meet you in Buntingford - the local wildlife looks worth a visit - and then see how far we get. Maybe the fresh air will revive us

I blame it on the lentils :wink:

Thanks for a good day out, lovely to meet some new members catch up with some oldies and for once we had sunshine.

I decided Iā€™d had enough after lunch so made my own way home, didnā€™t want a long day out after being in France all week but I still didnā€™t get home until 6pm and 311 miles later.

Well done Stevie you did well on this long ride after only just passing your test, it was a quick one for you. Girl power :wink:

Well, I got up but my arse is so sore I couldnt face another days riding (just back from alpine adventure). Hopefully next week.

Thanks to everyone. Sorry we didnā€™t even make it to the lunch stop - I blame it on the lintels. Some great roads out there.

Iā€™m home after impressive 292 miles! It was a great day, nice to see familiar faces and also meet some new ones! Beutiful sunshine, good food and interesting conversation as always! :wink:
Thank you everybody for looking after me, I do appreciate it and sorry to the tail gunnersā€¦ :blush:

Nice seeing you and Sue, what no lintels at Hunstanton.

Thanks for the impromptu guitar lesson, just what l needed as the bike was a let down

Iā€™m as poorly as your bike so we didnā€™t make it to the seaside today. Any progress on finding out what is wrong with your machine?

Heā€™s been syphoning fuel from his neighboursā€™ cars, a habit he heard about in prison. They are obvoiously as dodgy as he is & run them on red diesel.

310 miles for me door to door. An epic ride. Flying through Essex as the sun set was a highlight.

Well what a great dayā€¦Some spirited riding, great weather, cracking roads and good companyā€¦Not a bad debut Jetstream rideout for yours trulyā€¦

Thanks very much allā€¦see you on the next one :slight_smile:

What a lovely day.
Shame Desmond didnt get far due to the fuel hed syphoned from his neighbours cars. (lesson learned we hope)

Thanks Hels for the Kazakhstani chocolate, a first for us, we donā€™t want to open it yet!

Nice to be acquainted with Neil (Napa121)
Shame Ben and Sue were a bit peaky.

Ang and Hels survived their injured fingers.

Stevie rode like a goodun.
Nice to see Ian and Joby after a long interlude.

Art is to be congratulated for his intrepid venture from the Buntingford fuel dump to confront some Buntingford Cougers, well done that Man.

Keith, stop moaning you old fart, hope you got home OK.

Coffee stop at Walkers dogging and cottaging site.
Lunch courtesy of Fishers of Hunstanton.
Mrs J deferred her swim in order to save time.
Nice creams at Frankie and Bennies in Haverhill.

Around 300 miles of fun in the sun.

free image hosting