Feelers Sun 20th September.

I am out the night before but will make it to the Ace - unless you are stopping at Box - if so will head south and meet you there!

Oh and btw Lifeontwowheels it’s not the speed on the Jetstreams ride as much as the gravel, fords and mud :smiley: If you do come bring a wetsuit and a rubber dingy. I am planning on coming in a landrover defender.

@Hels don’t forget the winch, tree jacks and sand boards- I think Jets is looking for a memorable end of summer run!:wink:

I remember once stopping to pour water out of my boots, so I will be riding in wellingtons with all the equipment above ready for use :smiley:

If it’s dry, I’ll join in :slight_smile: … Might even bring the missus!

Hello stranger :slight_smile:

Well, following the overwhelming response on the forum, by Intercom, E-mail and by post, a majority of 59.5% have voted for Point C as our destination.
So Having departed the Ace at 9.00am, we will have a pick up on the A10 at the southernmost BP station in Buntingford (the one near Buntingford Cougars Youth Football Team`s ground)
After a coffee stop we will arrive at the coast for traditional fare.
Mrs J says there will be an opportunity for sea bathing, following her recent conquest of Coniston Water, she has the Wash firmly in her sights. (feel free to jib out)
The return will include a lot of roads and a chance for a nice cream in a big glass vessel with deceptively thick walls.

10am Buntingford?

Hi Jetstream.

I’ve never been on any of your runs but have been on plenty of others and heard lots about your rideouts.

Mind if I join you on this?

Just to confirm you will be leaving the Ace Cafe at 9am so I need to get there before then? 8:45 ish sound ok or do people arrive earlier?

I’m coming from Sidcup (borders of Kent/SE London) so takes me a while to get there…

Neil (Black Kawasaki Z1000SX with Ventura luggage rack)

You’ll be most welcome NAPA. An 8.30 arrival with a full tank and you’ll have time for a bacon sarney, coffee, introductions, emptying the bladder and kitting up :wink:

Ok lovely.

Be there 8:30.

See you guys then.

Hi Neil, looking forward to meeting you. We`ll be on a black and gold ZX12.

John, watch out for the Buntingford Cougars, if they`re desperate enough to set up a youth football team, is anyone safe?

Might join you for the bacon roll.

I’m game for anything after the Cumbrian Farmers Widows Combine :wink:

John, dont forget yer talc, dry pants and picnic blanket. Next week its a meet up by the Bushey Beavers clubhouse.

Watch out for Napa he’s trouble!! :wink:

I’ll see you at Ace for 8:30 :slight_smile:

Wohoo, Ian is in. What you on now?

Gavin dish the dirt on Neil, we don`t want any suprises.

Jetstream…Where is your sense of adventure…Life is like a box of chocolates…you never know what ya gonna get :slight_smile:

Neil’s ok … Still wana hear Gav dishing the dirt tho I’m all ears lol