Family Complete Again !!!!

fantastic news!! im so chuffed for ya, nothing better than getting ya baby back! - wot fu*ng cts! they desrve everything they get and more.

buy ya a drink laters

AND NOT FORGETTING THE MIGHTY LB !!!

WITH ME THE ODDS ARE GOOD…ITS JUST THAT THE GOODS ARE ODD !!

Ahem! 2nd 1 jay.

dont ya remember thread bout the ktm in garage blokes, white van, bike returned to bloke next morn not even realising it was gone? lol

Nice 1 barros, i too would like to hear fullstory, obviously ya cant say too much with lads from the constabulary on site, lol.

s’funny ow some1 with influence can get yer bike back but the cops cant! the thing is i bet the cops know ho take em in most cases too.

Barro, think I will have to get you a crime fighting cape made!!!

Oy thats mine. look under name.

Do i have to pass it on now, Jay?

You two cant be on duty 24-7, share the cape!! Lol

Excellent stuff! Sounds like a good story in the offing… better get meself down to Cubana tonight

Yeah Barro… You tell him!!! LOL…

Yay! I am sooooo pleased for ya mate!

Excellent news

TOP NEWS - told ya with all of the peeps lookin we would see it - you must be over the moon mate

Great stuff mate, well chuffed for you!!

well done on retrieving your steed, Barro. I won’t be at Cubana tonight so have a virtual pint on me!

Awww if i have to! i’m batman though, he can be robin.

This is one of the best threads I’ve read in a loooong time. Well done mate, you’ve done what we all wish we could!

jesus thats a first! glad u got it back mate - was gonna lend u me er5 lol but im not that nasty

cant make it tonite but hopefully next week - depending on shifts!

Sweet justice

Well lick my lardy chuffhole! That is damn good news! Give her a good blast this weekend for letting her get nicked in the first place

Bail sheet???

You was with me in the pub all night, how come you got a bail sheet? You couldn’t even walk proporly coz you so pissed when you left at 4 this mornin, Don’t you remember I had to help you get in the house?

Please count me in for the retribution.

nice one mate,dave is cool,do you know axle then?

what fantastic news barro… what a up and down week u have had .great thats its all turned out ok and the scum got what they deserved.