Essex Air Ambulance Motorcycle Run

Hehehehe, just found this on my pooter…

Attachments

16092007052.jpg

Blade you can put me down for marshallingWhere and what time are we meeting

Ian

Will get back to you with the details…Ian pm me your last name, i need it to put on the list and give to dunton? thanks will prob meet u at mcd’s on 127

PM sent

Ian

Bumped !!!

i know Blade is arranging marshalls etc…

But any LBers not marshalling want to meet up for a ride in together ??? perhaps meet at Redbridge roundabout, just on the A406/A12 ???

Ive just pre booked this, So a ride in sounds good to me! What time was you thinking of meeting at Redbridge?

Any marshalls already down for this on sunday, i will be contacting, pming, etc to let you know what time we have to be there, if u want to meet and go in together or if u want to go straight there, sometime this week…not decided if im going to go on to harwich, prob make up my mind on the day, see how the atmostphere goes …if i fancy the ride down, just might do it and then have a drink and ride back…dunno yet, got to get the marshalling out of the way first…:slight_smile:

Jules

if we don’t go to hawich we could always just go to southend for an icecream :D:D, save going to hawich and then to southend :smiley:

Ian

too late to register now,
I suppose we can register on the day

Yes you can:)

I’m comimg!!!:smiley:

Blade pm sent:D

pm;d ya back mate…i do need more marshals…one of the guys at work has let me down…typical! …so will need you to be in carpark C, will email u the details along with the others if u get me ur email addy tomorrow…will do it from work? #ian, will decide what to do on the day…southend or harwich…OR having to hide from the rain?..please god no…:w00t:

[/quote]
…OR having to hide from the rain?..please god no…:w00t:
[/quote]
Don’t even think about that :smiley: going to be a nice day sundayIan

…OR having to hide from the rain?..please god no…:w00t:
[/quote]
Don’t even think about that :smiley: going to be a nice day sundayIan
[/quote]
Yeh, ive told him upstairs to keep it dry for us…ive sent u all details, via email so hope u got them all…so far theres about 9 of us…Me,Kim,Jackie,Mo,Jill,Ian,Stuart,Wolfie,Drei (hes not sure he will do marshalling but will see if i can persuade him!) the more the merrier… :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want you can meet us prior and come in with us? if u dont want to marshal then you can just go straight to Dunton for around 8.30, u dont have to worry about prebooking…you will be directed to carpark C where most of us will be, showing you where to park anyway? :slight_smile:

I WILL BE GOING AS WILL ROADRUNNER SEE YOU THERE.

I am not going to be able to come to this now! :frowning: taking my little girl swimming.

Dont you and roadrunner wanna do any marshalling? :smiley: Are you going on to harwich?

Sorry u cant make it now SV? but littleun comes first…ha ha as you are going to find out more and more and more and more…until your old n grey…er :wink: :D:P:D

Try n catch up with you some other time…have a good time :slight_smile:

@ Blade

I am interested in coming on Sunday and if you need an extra Marshal I’m ya man.

I’m not pre-registered, will be paying on the day as I left it a bit late.

Could you pm me the details if you would like some help / where we are meeting up.

~Thanks

Ride safe people.

Bluestar

I could be interested in meeting up at Redbridge for the ride down there. I havne’t booked or anyhting, what do I need to do?

Also, if it’s raining, I’m not coming, lol.