Essex Air Ambulance Motorcycle Run

Im bumping this thread up again…OK, ive decided to marshal again this year…been in talks with one of the organisers whos promised to look into the probs with marshals leaving early etc and lack of water given out during the day…but im asking who will be available to marshal again as last year? (Lusty i know you will be there with us) Please can you put names down here so i can give them on and then we will be allocated our car park to marshal as last year? Oh and this year the helicopter rides are back on at the Dunton site so if you fancy a trip skywards too, heres your chance!

Blade - Yes - Marshalling

Lusty - No shes away

Trisckie - Yes - Marshalling

Andy (FJR) - Yes - Marshalling

Abbeyj? - Yes - Marshalling

Python? - No

Ian? - Yes - Marshalling

SV55 and Gill - Mo & Gill - Yes Marshalling

Ratty tatty? - Not sure may be on another rideout

Andyp? -

BigSV? - Dunton - Not Marshalling

Madscientist? - Dunton - Not Marshalling

Anyone?

Can you let me know if you are interested in this event and i can get all information we will need out to you in time? We only have a few weeks to go now? Cheers you lot…Will prob meet at the Mcd’s on 127 as we did last year before going on into Ford Dunton. :smiley:Anyone want to have a LB rideout to this event would be great too !!! Honest its a great day out for a good cause and the more support and with all people we know already, the better the day will be…we can arrange a meet up once we get there and have a laugh…but promise i wont attack postman pat again as me and Lusty did last year…(well, he was getting on our nerves !!, sorry kiddies)…:stuck_out_tongue:

Am gonna try to be there, finding it hard to commit to anything these days, but probably not as a marshal.

This is actually an event where the public (majorty of) appreciate bikers, waving from the bridges over the A12 and a large public welcome when we reach Harwich. Makes a change.

Be good to see you again…been a while…got to chat and see pics of your baby girlie !!

I actually cant remember the last time??? But just in case I cant make it (V-twin ride out too that day :crazy: ) here’s a recent one.She’s now just over 4 months.

Aww…and look,shes already blowing big blue bubbles…lol ;)Think last time was when we all met at thurrock petrol stn so we could all do a ride by?

[quote]
blade (19/08/2008)

I think that you’re right, so March I think. Will see what I can do.

As this is starting just up the road from me i think it would be rude not to join in :Dwill try and get a few others to come along

gixxer ian, will you be marshalling or just going from dunton and therefore being marshalled? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve just signed up, but don’t want to commit to being a marshall and then something like work messes it up (the pattern of the last few summers…)

sorry blade should of said,

dont feel experianced enough to be a marshall not been riding long:ermm:

maybe next year

I like to be marshalled! :wink:

Seriously, you dont have to be experienced in either? We park our bikes up in a designated place, go and get a free brekkie and our drinks, get given our hi-viz jkts then go to the carparks and stand there and wait for the bikers to be let in…and there is a lot of em !! ha ha…then we just have to wave them into lines…thats it. Stand and watch the video of the stunts on the test track via big screen in the carpark and then when alls done, we then gather and let the first bikers OUT of the carparks…thats it…

PM sent blade:)

I see you’ve joined my club Mo, welcome, same colour too?

the unprovoked and violent attack on postman pat last year was without doubt the hightlight of the day… i laughed all the way home !!!really looking forward to this one , even took the day off !!!:w00t:;):P:D:)

Yes Andy, It aint a Busa but bloody good tool, lovin it:cool: and when I find the replacement Busa I think I might just keep the SV to:)

I actually can’t make it this year sadly as I’m already away :frowning:
But have fun without me and give Nathan a hug from me as he’s just got engaged :slight_smile:

ok babe…have a good time…ur always out and about girl !! phew…

Blade - Yes

Lusty - Yes

Abbeyj? -

Python? -

Ian? -

SV55 and Jill? - Yes (Mo & Gill)

Ratty tatty? -

Stacey? -

Andyp? -

BigSV? -

Madscientist? -

Blade - YesLusty - Yes > No

Abbeyj? -

Python? -

Ian? -

SV55 and Jill? - Yes (Mo & Gill)

Ratty tatty? -

Stacey? -

Andyp? -

BigSV? Should Be

Madscientist? - Yes (if not called into work)