End of May Bank Holiday

B*****KS !!!

If I dont get work soon you might even get peace n quiet in Italy, wont that make ya happy :slight_smile:

How do you know I meant you? I might have been talking about someone else!

Have a great weekend guys, watch Steve near the bbq he’s getting more senile…we don’t want any wild fires down there :smiley:

dont take a rocket scientist does it ?? Im the only one not going lmao :D:D:D:D

or perhaps you mean karen…ooh harsh thought you were buddies :D:D:D

Don’t take a rocket scientist coz … oh forget it Nige said I can’t put that.

You have a nice weekend too Ang, it’s ganna be nice. In case you hadn’t noticed Steve isn’t coming with us, he said he fancies Wales this time of year. Enjoy.

That’s only because the sheep are easier to hold, the Ponies in the west country kick a bit harder :smiley:

So you lot were not messing bout the ponies . . . gonna keep myself away from them I think!

Scorching Bank Holiday weather is predicted to spark the first pollen invasion of the year as the mercury hits 24C. Skip related content

Related photos / videos

UK’s Bank Holiday ‘Will Be Hotter Than Spain’ Enlarge photo
Forecasters cranked up their temperature predictions for Saturday and Sunday to 75F - hotter than Paris, Madrid and Lisbon.

But the heat will bring with it the first pollen count of the year, bad news for Britain’s nine million hayfever sufferers.

Thousands of Brits are heading off to the coast as tourist hotspots gear up for a bumper weekend.

Brighton, Eastbourne and Bognor are expecting clear skies on Saturday and scattered clouds on Sunday as motorists faced bid delays during the getaway.

Sky’s weather expert Francis Wilson said London and the south should get the best of the weather.

“We can expect temperatures to rise to 24C (75F) on both Saturday and Sunday,” Wilson said.

“But we will also see the first pollen count of the season and people allergic to pollen will notice a difference.”

The weekend temperature will be the hottest of the year, beating the current record of 22.1C (72F) reached in East Malling, Kent, in mid-April.

Paris can expect temperatures of 22C (72F), Madrid 23C (73F) and Lisbon 21C (70F). Rome will be basking in temperatures of above 30C (86F).

Away from London and the south, temperatures in Britain are expected to peak at 20C (68F).

Forecasters say that on Monday the weather will be unsettled with some heavy rain spreading across the UK and possible thunderstorms in eastern England.

But there will still be temperatures of 20-22C (68-72F) in the south.

The forecast is good news for those spending the holiday at home but is also likely to lead to more congestion on the roads.

Well wish I could have spent another day in the New Forest but hey ho, home now as Curtis has to work :frowning: Had a fab weekend, was nice to see you all on Saturday, thanks Dawnie for supplying the burger and thanks Paul for cooking it, hope you’ve all had a good time :smiley: Weather has been fab :cool:

Had a great weekend and nice to see Dawn and Curtis (good luck on the London to Brighton ride).Some pics.

An alternative LB rideout.

The team

Makes a change, it’s usually motorbikes on show.

Oh oh puncture in the middle of nowhere.

Super Nige to the rescue.

Mick being like a bear.

The gate keeper.

Grinning and bearing it.

Loadsa bikers.

Natural habitat.

Ray the doctor.

Oh oh another puncture, Ray again.

Our visitors.

This is why I don’t brush my hair, super frizz.

Probably where all those Ninja’s started off.

Cheese and pickle sandwich boy.

A pickle onion thumbs up to a great weekend.

some good pix there…but dont any of you take the pee outta my red shorts again, cos its a case of pots n kettles :w00t::w00t::w00t:

lol - nice pics Dawnie! lol - just waiting for the breakfast at Tiffanys one to go up! - Edumecated me!lol It was my kind of biking weekend! Great Fun!xx

Sorry - dont want to take you for granted - thanks nigel for fixing all 5 of rays punctures!lol - And Dawnie who as always done a fantastic spread! Might not say it but U both really are much appreciated!xx

OMG I can feel the lurrrrrrve, shut up and behave yourself we had a great time with excellent company, roll on the next one getting withdrawal symptoms already.

Breakfast at Tiffanys:w00t:

Attachments

photo--8589582400923090787.jpg

Lol, they didn’t tell anyone before that the campsite they stayed on was a nudist one :stuck_out_tongue: Me and Curtis felt really outta place turning up fully clothed!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t have room in the car for clothes, didn’t know it would be so hot, I singed me minge.