End of May Bank Holiday

Well if it rains me and Curtis will be sorted, staying in a nice hotel in Lyndhurst, nice cosy room with a nice jaccuzzi :smiley:

We have a Yurt but can`t fit it on the bike, the pony tethering rail is a particular problem, we were hoping someone could transport the ponies and the rail and we could arrive early with the 36 inch Mongolian cooking pan and set up the cooking facilities. Just bring own meat, we will supply the yak dung brazier. Are open fires allowed? How far is it to the beach? Is it naturist or do we need make up?

Just go with the flow;)

Mick and Eve are coming, they’re in with us, Chris will have to go with Ray, although I think Eve should, as by the sounds of it she snores as bad as Ray.

so big **** up on sat night???

How big is your tent . . . . MY little one if needed is only a 1 man small thing, not sharing that with Ray!

You still getting there for Saturday?

I have just found out I am down to work at the club Friday night, so I won’t be down till Saturday, early afternoon.

MY little one if needed is only a 1 man small thing, not sharing that with Ray!

What we talking about here Chris? Have you got a secret to tell us?Going Fri now, just going to be one of the many heading south.

Little Nail, BIG hammer . . . . anyway, my TENT is a 1 man.

Is there space for me in your tent, or am I on my own outside?

I dont think I will be able to get out of work on Fri night, so will come down on Sat, if anyone has forgotten anything, needs food stuff from Tesco, I can go on the way down!

its gonna rain all weekend on the south coast :D:D:D

Which one are you staying in hun? I’m from the New Forest and know it well.

The Ormonde House Hotel.

Ray`s going to take his van plus the refreshments, going to be round my house for 5pm ish

Is Ray bringing his own tent then, or is Dawn & Nigels big enough for 6 adults + dog?

I have stayed there, it is rubbish, absolutely terrible. Best you 2 stay home and let me take it off your hands. I dont mind too much …:wink:

pmsl, well I have stayed here before too so I know how “rubbish” it is, who would want a nice cosy room with a jaccuzzi!! Not me!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bella isn’t coming, she said Chris might touch her inappropriately.

Ray is bringing his tent Chris so you are probably in with him, not that I don’t want you but we only have 2 bedrooms and Mick and Eve are coming too.

Fair enough, will still bring the spare just encase!

No motorbikes to store in the bachelor tent though!

will polish me bike all weekend :slight_smile:

If ‘you know who’ is staying at home, there should be no swearing, no name calling, no abuse, no grumpiness, no negativeness, just all happy people enjoying the great outdoors with beer and barbies.

I have a ton of camping stuff clogging up the front room, so roll on tomorrow coz I am raring to go.

P.S. Eve isn’t coming, she has food poisoning, but Mick is lol, hope she don’t need nursing coz he’ll be with us, men ay, no loyalty where beer is concerned.

Weather is fine all weekend according to the experts.:cool: