Elephanten Treffen 2013.

yeah this is right up my street, anything less is just for pussies

Well done Andy, list updated.:slight_smile:

We could be up for this,are there any Hotels in the area.?

We have been practising in the South of France recently. :smiley:

Full Video Here. :smiley:

Oh man that right hander at 15 mins was a bit slippy :w00t: was that on the Busa

No Russ I was on the FJR It was an interesting weekend. :slight_smile:

Fair play to both you and Ang…that looked shall we say challenging!

+2 - not how we remember Millau at all:ermm: Hope you still “enjoyed” it though - what was the full route?

Hi Jets, this has been on my list for a few years - even got the winter camping gear! I’ve a few things up in the air before I commit, but certainly interested…

Spot link. :smiley:

Tracker

I’ve also quite fancied going to this for a while, at the moment it’ll have to be a maybe depending on how much it costs me and time taken to rebuild the top end first :wink:

P.s. the main advice from the ride reports I’ve read on this seem to be to pack the most exotic and strongest alcohol you can if you want to make friends with the natives :slight_smile:

went over to FWR for a set of nobbly tyres for this trip. sorry mister, he said , you cant fit them on a superduke or a bmw r1100s . Bugger

from the following vid it seems like you only really ride on snow once on site (and that’s if you want to), so, good Dual sport tyres may be better :wink:

ooooh this looks interesting, i could be keen for this, but i think Mrs rixxy might give it a miss, bit to chilly for her. Of and its the weekend before my 30th!!

Who’s going to post the ‘kit list’ of essentials to take :wink:

Booze

Drugs

fire

sounds like NYE :w00t:

Cancelled or postponed until electrical problems are sorted out.:ermm:

Oh no …

There’s a kind of hush all over London tonight
All over LB you can hear the sound of bikers in grief
You know what I mean :wink:

Apologises to Peter/Carol

Fuse replaced, back on track.:slight_smile: