Eat humble pie mo-fo

Could tell before it happened he was going to cut across in to my lane…give him a hoot to let him know I am there and what do you know…he’s on a phone.

Then he starts flashing me…so I go to have words…

Whatever he might have intended to say changed when he saw I had a camera…muppet

you bully!:smiley:

haha! BOSSED :smiley:

Lol you should have done it Andrei style… Far more entertaining. It does involve cutting a hole in your helmet to fit the camera on the inside though :pinch:

you sound like you’ve got cock in your mouth again.

That’s a little harsh …

So he finds himself in the wrong lane and attempts to cut in from the right turn lane, looks as if he may have had enough space too and you had the Bus Lane. You sound your horn and alert him of your presence, he aborts the initial manoeuvre, you vacate the lane in favour of the Bus Lane, he then continues to change lane. I really wouldn’t have a problem with that.

The question is why did he flash his lights? Would it have been to warn you of his presence when you changed lanes and cut in at 0.22 :wink:

Art…

That sort of incident happens all the time in London. I normally let it go and I wouldn’t go and have words, otherwise I’d be jumping off the bike all the bloody time.

But the fact he was on a phone and started flashing meant words needed to be exchanged.

Shut it you schlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Was he on the phone …

The device on the dash at 1.01 looks more like a PDA device as used by the Minicab and Taxi trade instead of the outdated two way radios. Are you sure he didn’t just hit the ‘Personal Attack Button’ on the PDA as you approached him, that may also explain his demeanour. I used such a device when I was on the Taxis, hitting the ‘Personal Attack Button’ triggers an alarm in the control room and on board cameras start transmitting images and audio together with details of the vehicles exact position so the controller can access the situation and call for assistance.

I’ve given up on the number of times I get cut up commuting in and out of London. Can be as many as two or three times per mile on a bad day, be alert, we need lerts.

Ride safe.

It might not be as clear on the camera, but I can assure you he had a phone held to his ear, you can see it briefly when I look at him on 0:18.

Not entirely sure why you are trying to defend the douche bag. He was driving whilst on the phone, moved into a lane that I was already in, without indication. These are the sort of f**kers who hurt or kill bikers.

The bloke was a numpty and his only saving grace was that instead of trying to mouth off back at me, he had to decency to apologise.

I’m not defending him …

I just feel you over reacted to the situation.

I agree with Art, while it’s a sucky thing from him to do, it happens so often in London that the best you can do is keep calm and carry on. Sound the horn, give him the finger and don’t give it another thought, there’s another person exactly like this just around the corner :slight_smile:

Maybe…but maybe he’ll think twice before putting a phone to his head whilst driving… :slight_smile:

Don’t discourage people for giving us all entertainment otherwise we won’t get any more vids :(… I might even get a video camera with these reactions as it has made me chuckle. Gets my day off to a good start.

I want to see the vid when someone decides he feels like he dont want lectured by a power ranger with a camera stuck to his head.

not sure why Art is defending him. phone or no phone, he was clearly pushing in without even indicating.

well done for having a word. and well done to him for apologising.

YEEEEES

your still a yid so I’ll boo you

:smiley: me too
:laugh:

I just dont see the point . I have been lectured by police judges been banned and fined had various things confiscated… For everything from jumping level crossing lights to firing parachute flares on the queens highway from a moving vehicle . Its all.had little effect I am still a twat .

I just dont see the point . I have been lectured by police judges been banned and fined had various things confiscated… For everything from jumping level crossing lights to firing parachute flares on the queens highway from a moving vehicle . Its all.had little effect I am still a twat .