double standards

Have you tried to get laid? :smooooth:

I think you’ll find it was just grey!

Ian

Stop being mean to Kishan, I know he ‘just doesn’t get it’, but that’s his prerogative.

He does have a gf, so he probably does get at least ‘a bit of the other’ Karleigh!

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Greater London is big!!

I suppose if London Bikers was centred on the Ace Cafe then it might as well be called Ace Bikers or North West London Bikers.

Watford is a well on a limb – in Hertfordshire - not really even Greater London and in a different Universe for people living South of the Thames.

Lots of runs start at the Ace especially Jetstream’s copious output of regular weekend adventures.

Many runs (BCR) start from North East London (Collier Row) – for some peeps some these end prematurely.

Boxhill is a reasonably regular launchpad (Jetstream again) – really in Surrey and a fair distance from London but covering some large London Boroughs.

There are meets at the Blackheath Tea Hut (South London) – The City (Borough Market).

I think there could be runs from say Westerham covering South London better.

Maybe Newlands Corner for those folk living on the edge of Hampshire/Surrey.

People who lead runs deserve a certain amount of admiration – a successful run is led at a pace that keeps everyone happy catering for both progressive riding and people not so ambitious.

Posting a ride (admirable in itself) is going to be restrictive in the audience you are going to attract if you yourself ride a 125.

You have a love of motorcycling which spurs you to post the message you did - only to be commended and not to be ridiculed.

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:auto; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:auto; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:“Calibri”,“sans-serif”; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Welcome back

has been awhile since the mrs serviced me now you mention it why you offering ? lol joking

Form an orderly queue ladies. No fighting