double standards

going all the way to Weymouth for lunch is but a jolly…try Busa55’s choccy runs…all the way to BRUGGE for a few bars of choccy cos he’s a bloater :D:D

yes and ive canceleld for the following reasons which ive already stated in this post but will state again below

1. due to something urgent coming up which meant i had to cancel as that took mroe priority

2. none of the LBers could confirm if anyone was coming

3)i had a better offer for the evening and as no one from here was up for meeting up in hertfordshire i took another offer up so that my evening didnt go to waste

1. i bailed on going ace cafes on fridays for the same reasons at point 1

My 2p for what its worth, we are London BIKERS ie we like to use our bikes, for many the rideouts are an antidote to the boredom of the mundane commute into town.
For me I dont commute so it is an excuse to spend some time out on the bike with people who understand, I wish I could get out on more rides but there it is.

Now from what I see and have read in the past the bike is a tool and little more to you. Fine, so I would suggest trying Meetup They are not a bike group, although there are bike groups on there, they are about meeting people.
There may not be much in Watford, but maybe worth a journey.

Do not think I am trying to get rid of you, you make me smile, let us know if its any good.

furry i went there its not what im looking for thank you anyways never mind i will stick to goin ace cafe when i can as its clear that people are not into pub meets on here so i will stick to goin ace cafe with people i know off here.

I’m going to show Kishan some love here, I think he deserves it.

Kishan… You sound like a nice chap and fair play to you for making the effort to try and organise meet-ups. I have found that part of LB is very much a cleake, a closed group I people that all know each other. I remember going to the ace on ‘Newbie Night’ when I first joined and finding it very uncomfortable. I tried to talk to a few people but it seemed to me that everyone just wanted to talk amongst themselves and no effort was made to welcome me in. It wasn’t so much of a newbie night but more of a ‘old members catch up and chat’ night.

Having said that I’ve since met several people from the site who have been very nice and very welcoming.

People can come across very differently in text form, I wouldn’t take offence to anything anyone says to you on here. It’s a valid point that you ride a lower cc, slower bike than other members, most of the big bike riders wouldn’t be interested in a rideout with you because it would be a slower paced ride, it’s nothing personal.

Maybe join in with some of the banter, perhaps think to yourself maybe you’re taking yourself too seriously?

Let’s all be nice to Kishan, he is a London Biker!

Kishan be nice to your fellow London Bikers.

There we are, problem solved. :slight_smile:

Double standards? Kishan, trust me, you have nothing to complain about. I’m married :smiley:

Love this guy

Kishan. try learning how to use a full stop for starters, then I’ll bother listening to you.

I posted a rideout starting from north hertfordshire. 5 people came all that way just for the starting point. why do you think that is and no-one came to yours?

hurry up and do it again, it was good fun :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Kishan just needs to get laid :wink:

in a “random ride” kinda way ?

No need for contraceptive, he’ll pull out at the last minute :stuck_out_tongue:

Ba dum, tish…

PMSL

Ian

guffaw

Where is this ‘Ace Cafe’ people talk about?

I can’t just google ‘Ace cafe London’, I need an exact address. Then I can google search that to find it.

Thanks

Karleigh, we’ve missed your common-sense approach to problems:)

i dunno mate, i think it must be in watford ? :Whistling:

Doctor Karleigh, I very much like this approach. I actually think it could be applied to almost every problem of life. :hehe:

I tried looking at Watford on the map, only to find it has now been completely replaced by a picture of Kishan aboard his trusty Typhoon.