Demo against bike parking tax this sun

bang on! How many bikers trying to do there jobs in vans and cars are you pi55ing off too?

and no was on the bus cos i would not park my bike in westiminster not because the charge because of the other numptys that park there and have no care for any1 elses bike.

Hope you enjoy yourself.

It doesn’t affect me. I have to pay to park my bike in my own street…and I don’t care about that either.

Joby you are such a Rebel :D:D:D

ooooo some grumpiness about :smiley: Well this parkin thing affects me and if Westminster Council get away with this then everywhere else will start doin it too. Evryone’s entitled to their opinion hey :smiley: Hopefully see som LB’s there on Sun :wink:

Ah, tell u wot Ally, i’l take my mate pillion to represent you! ok :smiley:

I’ll bear that in mind if I or the other 999 services are trying to get to someone and are held up. I will let anyone’s family who dies know that ‘hey, it’s ok, the bikers had fun and we were after all, in a car’.

how else u sposed to get the point over - intelligent suggestions? :discuss:

Oh shut the feck up you knob!

C’mon Mo dont beat about the bush…tell it like it is mate :D:D:D:D

Thanx :slight_smile:
How did it go? Im so gutted i cudnt go :frowning:

Went on my first bikers demo today - not sure why some people seem to have such downer on things - everyone seemed well behaved and sensible enough today.

The police facilitated the two meeting points and the congestion was pretty minimal. (I know it was a Sunday unlike previous demos) The majority of people in central london just seemed very content to see all the bikes.

For the record - I think the tactics / approach of the protestors are missing the whole environmental piece. No doubt the initiative is about raising taxes - but hey that’s life. :angry:

For me, they need to bang on about the environmental advantages of people using bikes over cars - that the parking fees will deter bikers and likely result in more cars in central London.

Anyhow - some nice bikes - defo some loud ones!

hmmmm, intelligence pass you by my son :smiley:

That he is… Big one at that… I was bvery surprise when Shana told me that the front end was not in proportion… Thanks god she has her plug in the wall toys to help…

Didn’t seem to get much (oer any) publicity - not on the news and not on the BBC website as the previous ones were. Maybe doing it on a Sunday when there is no local news segment after News at 10, and no major disruption caused, is not such a great day to choose for making a point? :ermm:

Must admit, a demo on a Sunday was never going to make the headlines…I am a bit of a pessimist with the whole thing - kind of think the battle is probably lost already - in no small part due to the apathy of the huge majority of the biking community.

Fully expect parking charges in many more places over the coming years:angry:

That’s the thing with we brits - we shrug our shoulders and move on.

Think its a bit rude to call a girl a knob, particularly when you don’t know what the feck ur talkin about :frowning:

I’m inclined to agree.

By all means debate the point but you’re not debating if you just hurl cheap insults IMO. All this post was about was highlighting the demo / ride and because of the work of the mod team it’s not fair to suggest this subject is being to widely published on this forum.

As I’ve said time and time again if you’re not here to debate the topic leave it alone…:rolleyes:

They interviewed Warren Djanogly on LBC, though…

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ok ive stopped now :smiley: