Debz & Loopy's BIRTHDAY BOOZE UP

Added

Well being a Warwickshire bird I have no idea of anywhere to go in Central London so HELP!!

Ginger Pixie I will bow to your superior knowledge

Looking forward to it but have some concerns as none of you have seen me drunk & disorderly - please no cameras

Are we looking for a venue to stay at all evening (eating and drinking…) or somewhere to start and then move on from?

Debz said in PM:

Drinks with a bit of food to line the stomach Not too worried about the dancing but will go with the flow, have been known to shake a leg from time to time

There’s a place in London Bridge called Borough Bar where we could reserve an area. The same company also owns Jamie’s bars where you can also reserve areas and have canapes etc

http://www.jamiesbars.co.uk/boroughbar/ - also have a look at Our Other Venues

sort of missed this thread but talking to the Loopster last night and she was telling me about, and i did try and cancell it today because she seemed well up for this, but i have planned a little summin summin for this very evening and i cant get out of it so sorry people. I feel a bit of a party pooper, but she wont be able to make this one, i have spoke to her but i should be the one to throw the spanner in… sorry

should of run it passed me first… we will make it up to you, again im sorry

Havent been on computer for a couple of days,so just catching up central london sounds good to me. Is the Elvis thing still going on?

Elvis has left the Old Kent Road So just trying to find a nice central location…

Any ideas?

L would love to but only moved here recently still trying to find my bearings, ill ask the man in the house

Madscientist has found this excellent deal which I think we should go ahead and book!

So along with the names I’ve got already please let me know if anyone else would like to come along. PM me by Friday and I’ll sort out the booking

I think Elvis wigs should be essential for the night

Well done MS - you blooming star!!!

Boulevard Dining Room, London - three course menu with a glass of bubbly £15 per person

55-59 Old Compton Street, London, W1D 6HP

Perfectly located on Old Compton Street, in the heart of vibrant Soho, the Boulevard Dining Room is an ideal meeting place, whether for a delicious meal, a light snack or one of our excellent ****tails.

Enjoy a wide ranging food menu with emphasis on farm gate sourced meats and outstanding Cornish and Dorset fish and seafood delivered with a fanatical attention to detail yet in relaxed informal surroundings.

With stunning décor, a relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff to boot what more could you ask for?

Click on the picture to enlarge it boulevardbaranddinningboulevardbaranddinning1boulevardbaranddining2The deal Three course menu £15 per person A complimentary glass of bubbly Lunch and dinner: Monday - Sunday An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to you bill Please note: Cover charge £1.50 per diner will be charged for bread and dips

The meal
This is a sample menu and may be subject to changes Cannellini bean and leek soup with rosemary scones Mediterranean beetroot and goats cheese salad with chilli-basil breadcrumbs Oven baked chicken breast, scallion potatoes and baby onions - red wine jus Braised oxtail marinated in Guiness with cannellini beans - mashed potatoes and honey roasted parsnips Chocolate brandied fig torte Vanilla crème brulée

Essential information Nearest station: Piccadilly Circus Average cheque £15 per person All major credit cards accepted 24 hrs cancellation notice is required or the restaurant may charge up to £10 per person cancellation fee

Looks excellent

Thanks for your all your hard work

So who is coming - all are invited

Off to buy an Elvis wig

nice one, good work ladies.

If its for Sat the 24th, i will be in blackpool at my bruvs, but i will try and see if we can leave early for home? but i dont have the majority rule on the decision as to what time we are going to be leaving for home? But i will see what i can work out, as we may be going the 31st, it depends on his workshift pattern? I will keep an eye on this thread for updates though?..

Please take your cameras though? i wanna see Debz in her elvis wig, knickers up her backside and off her head !!! (err, nothing new there then eh Debz?)

HUmm sounds like a mad one, flying back from skiing that day, so should be able to make it, put me name daaan!

Sounds good to me - sign me up!

Original post updated! Please see first page

Thank goodness some other geezers are going - no offence WestSV

Claire is Charly coming with you ?

Updated

Charlie most probably be coming Mr Busa so dont fear there will be more men.

Well done miss Pixie sounds like a good deal where abouts in London is it ?

It’s actually madscientist you need to thank for finding it…

The cunning plan is to line our stomachs in the aforementioned place (pretending to be grown ups) and then go and find some seedy soho bars to get drunk in… hopefully with lots of dodgy photos to be posted up at a later date

Anyone want to put it to a vote?