Debz & Loopy's BIRTHDAY BOOZE UP

We will probably be out very late - you could still make it

You no im up for it (going out that is) but if its going to be a late one have to try and sort out some reasonably priced transport if its miles away

Gobby here’s up fer it

Elvis will be a laugh!!! Can’t wait to see Debz getting all shook up

Ya not the only one who is waiting to see Debz get ‘all shook up’…Especially if she’s getting her breasts out !!!

Just make sure she has no minders to stop her doing what she feels she’s gotta do.

Elvis Gracelands Palace
If you fancy a night out with a difference, why not let Elvis serve you with fried rice? Impersonator Paul Chan in just one of the people who put fun on the menu at this wacky eating-place!
. . . . . .
Food Type
Chinese
Opening Hours
Daily 18.00-00.30
Booking
Essential on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Nearest Transport
New Cross Gate Tube
Area. Lewisham
Capacity
Average Costs
House wine - £10.00 p/bottle
Dinner - £15.00 for 2 courses or £18.50 for 3 courses.
Payment Methods

Visa Mastercard Maestro Delta

. . . . . .
Disabled Facilities
Wheelchair access
Smoking
Allowed

Latest User Review

Anonymous

03 January 2007
Elvis Gracelands Palace is an amazing restaurant dedicated, unsurprisingly; to the King of Rock n Roll. It was so much fun! They actually serve Chinese food rather than American fare, but it’s more the experience of Elvis Graceland that matters. It is a real must see!
Would everyone be happy with this?.. Loopy, it’s your night as well… come one, you know you want to…
The capacity is 100 - can we fill it???

Well I am up for it

I am always on ‘t i t’ watch

Just updated my last post

And for the final touches… Grim, I think you should get one for the night out and many nights in

http://www.greatwigs.co.uk/shop/page38.html

Excellent Practising my lip twitch as I type

OK, so on the list are:

DebzgrimbusawestieSheWoolfWee DarlinsuziCketiTaz the Bossmadscientistmumg1Eladginger pixieUberCome on… let’s get this party started…

Don’t forget Flatout & Wee Haggis

And me, too

Thanks Grim

I’m going to drag Westie along if it kills me so put him down

Edit: Read the list first, woman…

Bad news guys…

Just found out that The Gracelands Palace has closed down on Old Kent Road because it was too small. They’ve got one in Bexleyheath and Tunbridge Wells.

Is that too far for people? And would everyone be more up for a central London venue?

x

Oh well maybe a Central London night out might encourage a few more peeps to sign up

Maybe we should organise the night and make the venue a secret

Wish I could be there with you but I’ll be working

Have fun

Ian

I’ll post ideas as I find them and anyone else who can find a venue please post as well

Medieval Banquet - unlimited wine & beer include in price…

http://www.lastminute.com/lmn/pso/catalog/Product.jhtml?CATID=22&PRODID=370847369

hey can this granny come to!!!..do we have to dress like elvis!!

let me know the dates ect please!!XX