DAY OUT AT A THEME PARK?

Ok I’ll be starting at the Ace as well now I’ve looked at the map… any ideas what time we should be aiming to get to TP?

From google maps it looks like round the north circ, drop onto the M4 past Heathrow and round one or two stops on the M25 to get to TP… Sounds like a couple of us might be going together for that bit?

How many are we up to so far? 5/6?

Its easier for me to meet u guys along the way as its a mission to go to the ace and then round again for me… i can cut across throught the city quicker than i can get to the ace.

I’m on the Sarfside so I reckon I’ll meet you lot there. :smiley: :smiley:

Coming from Tonbridge on L Plates, I’ll be going straight round the A25 :wink:

just bumping up :slight_smile:

Woot…

Come on people, more the merrier… I want to see as many terrified/ overjoyed faces as possible! :slight_smile:

Dont forget the 19th Sept !! thorpe park, ive got the 2 for 1 tickets…if you are going straight there we will have to meet up in the carpark then…usually u turn up and drive into a space…would be good if we could meet up and park up together though…otherwise we are going to be split up thoughout the carpark? if we keep bikes together we can chain them up.

If i remember rightly there is a bike section on hard ground near the front rather than parking on the gravel with the cars

nice one jacks !! i didnt notice it last time we were there cos we went in our cars !! ha ha hmmm, i still want to ride in with someone then, i will prob miss it knowing me and end up riding round the car park !! ha ha

dlchatel (17/08/2009) 19th works for me So names at the moment

blade

dlchatel

Trisckie ? Tiggi ? Stevie Ramone? Rorschak? Iti ally? Wil ER6F? Wasp? (needs someone to take her pillion) Philr? SJ? (mr&mrsC) Powerpuffgirl? Starcom?

blade

(Jules) CBR1000RR

GInger

will be a laugh, unless other things pop up inbetween then ill be there

I will count up how many 2 for 1 tickets ive got and if we can have deffo names down i can put tickets against them? So anyone whos going, we will get two in for one then we can share the initial cost of the ticket to get both in? (ie £17.50 each instead of £35 each)…HUGE saving for a fun day…(if i dont fall off the bluddy kerb and bash me hand again, but spose that will give someone a laugh so hey ho !!) :stuck_out_tongue:

There is big lockers for bike gear when you go in the gates…plenty places to eat and stuff…will prob bring rucksack with change of clothes so if i DO get wet it wont matter going home !! :slight_smile:

I’m in for sure, so that I can have a cheap ticket.

Anyone else want to meet at the Ace.

ps. If the weather is really bad, I will go in the cage, if anyone wants a lift!

i will keep bumping this up to remind us all…got to sort my bike out or i will be in the cage as well !! ha ha

I’m definitely up for it, will be starting at the Ace as well. If the weather’s completely awful I might take you up on the offer of that cage!!

No worries Will, so it will either be 2 ER6F’s or the cage

I might go… but i’ll be going by cage…:stuck_out_tongue:

Just seen this

2 for 1 on £35 = £17.50 each … above link has them at £15 each.

Know it’s not a lot but every little helps as they say :smiley:

yeh, that looks good…but im sticking with the two for ones ive got…cos cant be asked for £2.50 ha ha…but anyone want to do it with lastmin.com, go for it ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Will get back to u guys next week, work out any meeting places etc…would be cool if some of us can ride/drive in together…hope weather holds out too!

I know it’s not much (though on a 125 it would be your petrol there and back :D) … thought it might be useful though if there is going to be an odd number of folk … otherwise one unfortunate b*gger is going to pay double on the day :slight_smile:

Good point…and it is a good deal as well…let me count how many tickets ive got…Right, ive counted them !! …ive got 12 tickets that are two for ones…so either 24 of us pay £17.50 or whoever wants to get the other tickets gets them…either way its a cheap day out for us all !! And i cant wait to get on the SAW again…:stuck_out_tongue: