DAY OUT AT A THEME PARK?

Ace is no good for me cos i will be going dartford tunnel as its nearer to me.

I’ll be a no show - its the other half’s birthday weekend :smiley:

ok, so what about the sat following the 12th? would that suit more people? :slight_smile:

That’s kind but I wouldn’t want everybody to change on my behalf :blush:

Just want to get the ones that do want to go, in on it, cos think it will be a good laugh…and boy we need some of those kind of days !!!

the 12 is ok for me, but i’d have to be back in central london for 6 as me and mr-c are off out that night. Could do the weekend after without any time restrictions though?

ok people is sat the 19th sept good for you all? if it is please put name down i will start

Blade - Dartford Tunnel / M25 can meet thurrock services petrol stn?

19th works for me

So names at the moment

blade

dlchatel

Trisckie ? Tiggi ?Stevie Ramone?Rorschak?Iti ally?Wil ER6F?Wasp? (needs someone to take her pillion)Philr?SJ? (mr&mrsC)Powerpuffgirl?Starcom?

Rorschak is in. Riding from Clapham on L Plates so will be A-roads all the way. Motorways are for losers. :smiley:

I need to let u guys know if i cant get the sat off as ive got the sunday off i know for definate cos its the week im back at uni …

When we can get a deffo from everyone? we can then plan on the route or if we are meeting there and at what time etc so we can meet in the carpark to keep our bikes together? the fastest route for me IS motorway im afraid !! :stuck_out_tongue: cos its more or less straight roads from dartford crossing…and i will be aiming to get there early and same on way home cos of traffic…so where i can say yes motorway is boring etc…for this one, me personally, will have to take it :wink:

I’m in for the 19th. I’ll be coming from North London, so can probably do the Ace but I’m up for somewhere else closer like M4/M3 Junction (can’t remember which one it’s off) or services somewhere closer. I guess the Ace would be easier.

I haven’t asked the pillion yet so just count me for the minute…

Which theme park are we going to? lol

Thorpe Park

ok im in for the 19th will have to pull some strings at work :smiley:

Oh and im coming from east london if any1 wants to join me :slight_smile:

Have to give this one a miss - could have done the 12th, but can’t do the 19th. Next time :slight_smile:

Phil

If you have a spare ticket I’m up for it on the 19th!

Happy to meet at the Ace if anyone is meeting there?

ok guys, its the 19th sept, if you guys want to meet at the ace, what way will you all be going to thorpe park? if theres another way i will meet u guys at the ace too so we can all go in together? OR if you go the m25 way, you can meet me at the hilton hotel at dartford crossing? so whats best way? im coming from essex?

Afraid myself and Mr-c wont be able to come. Sorry. Hope you have a good day :smiley: