dark visor

The ironic thing is, he really was laughing at Robā€™s jacket :smiley:

Rob:

ā€˜Actually the colour is called Cookies n Creamā€¦Itā€™s the new black this seasonā€¦ā€™

There is nothing wrong with his jacketā€¦ Its still mean tho

Of course thereā€™s nothing wrong with it (except its pristine) - but Rob likes taking it as much as he likes giving it (:crazy::w00t::blush: ) so not mean amongst friends :wink:

here here:D

Wow i go away for five mins:w00t: Iā€™m not wearing it any more:angry: Iā€™m really upset now because you peeps are so horrible to me:crying: Iā€™m a very sensitive person too and i just cant take this abuse:ermm: Going to phone the samaritans now:w00t:

I think theyā€™ll put you on holdā€¦

well rob no need come on the beachy head ride on saturday its perfect. you can jump off but what ever you do make sure you take the jacket with you :hehe::hehe:

:w00t::frowning:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:They wonā€™t let you join - youā€™re stuck with us :smiley:

On topic captionā€¦

Rob says :ā€œIā€™m gonna get me a dark visor to go with this jacket, and then Iā€™ll look well cool init?ā€

Man in stripey shirt: laffs.

Sorry Rob :stuck_out_tongue:

:hehe::hehe:

If youā€™re going to phone the Samaritans try and keep it on topic or theyā€™ll hang up on you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Caption; ā€œSo Rob, when did you join that marching band, do they mind you wearing the uniform when youā€™re not playing?ā€ :wink: :smiley: