dark visor

Heheā€¦ Iā€™m always in trouble for hijacking threads - normally my own threads, but I donā€™t like to discriminate :DItā€™s on account of my ADD - canā€™t help it - get carried away in the moment and BOSH! Troubleā€¦Whatā€™s your excuse againā€¦? :stuck_out_tongue:

That you sent me a PM telling me what to say:D

You obviously donā€™t know that I have speacial Bitch Clamps that I reserve for the nipples of people who tell lies :DIā€™ll put you in a gimp suit, chain you to the wall in my cellar and bring you out to entertain company.Naturally, youā€™ll need to dig a hole for the current bitch - heā€™s been there a long time and needs teaching a lesson :DAre you 100% sure you donā€™t believe me??? :stuck_out_tongue:

ah did you miss me then. :smiley: nice jacket rob, you need to go a bit faster to get a few flies on it. :hehe: i did not turn up at the oak dean because i was worried that rob was gonna drop his bike onto mine. :hehe:

C&A donā€™t do bike jackets but if they didā€¦:smiley:
Meanwhile back on topic:

A Pinlock insert is a good idea. I think the Police will use a dark visor if youā€™re riding like an idiot as another stick to hit you with. I carry a clear one too just in case.

is that man in the picture with the striped shirt laughing at your jacket rob.:smiley:

Thats Philr hes a good bloke;) Yeah he just walks around :laugh: all the time:D

Caption competition anyone? :slight_smile:

oh my rob where on earth did you get that jacket from.:hehe:

Im not playing this game:crazy:

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

any one else who can think of a caption for the photo of rob.:hehe:

Rob is askedā€¦

You bought that?

:slight_smile:

:hehe::hehe:

mmmmmm all of a sudden rob has gone quiet. you was not quiet last night on the forum rob.:hehe::hehe:

Hhhmmmmm Beige

:slight_smile:

hhmmm the man in the shirt askedā€¦ is that real leather or plastic.:hehe:

ā€œHey - I got the same jacket free when I subscribed to RiDE!ā€

:frowning: thats really mean