Crashed :(

Not me but it sounds like Leon off Visordown, the only time I wheely is by mistake and it scares the c**p out of me. I am in SE London, Forest Hill.

I love the bike and have to say that it is tucked away very safely with lots of good security (having had 3 bikes nicked in the last 5 years makes me a bit paranoid):unsure:

Good Luck with this mate… It’s going to be essential that your insurer gets a written statement from the witness you have. I take it the police were not called in which case you’re not going to get a report from them, which is a shame as technically it is an injury accident.

Have you looked at the route to see if there is any TFL/Local authority/Private (bank) CCTV? You might be able to get a copy under the data protection act, but you’ll need to get your skates on as they only have to keep it for 30days (but it might be less).

Thanks.
Good point about the cameras. I’ll have a look tomorrow after work. I should get a solicitor assigned early next week as well, so I’ll ask him/her about the witness statement.