Continental rideout to avoid the olympics. 27.7.12

I dont get it Julie . That trip IS THE PERECT holiday :smiley:

I think I’ve missed something, surely that trip is the antithesis of being in London?

Hope it’s still on, I’ve even managed to save 4.50 towards fuel so far! :smiley:

nice big thumb print on ya head Chris…:Whistling:

dont ya love it when the ladies get all masterful…or is that me just being weird :smiley:

Sounds like hard work! you need to head to the Black Forest for 2 weeks and do sod all, may I as usual suggest www.pension-williams.com

[quote]
seebach (08/09/2011)

Sounds like hard work! you need to head to the Black Forest for 2 weeks and do sod all, may I as usual suggest www.pension-williams.com[/quote]

Indeed you may, and we recommend it to anyone who has not been yet. We’re overdue a visit ourselves, must try to pop over soon:) Hope you’re both keeping well x

and now a song for Chris…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLK4yjHzpiY&feature=fvst

:smiley:

Over 4000 miles will require a stop over there for a service.

probably going to do the black forest and austrian alps next june

Please, please stop posting on this thread.

Everytime someone does,

I`m forced to do the washing up or clean the toilet.

Im not under the thumb at all, today she let me take the bike to Sainsburys on my own.

I can hear her footfall now so Im signing off, in the name of god please dont reply.

Did you remember to get the Harpic, brush and ‘Marigolds’ when you went to Sainsbury’s?

Sounds really cool. But I am afraid a bit too much for my old bike. She’s born on the continent, in Germany, so I am afraid she might decide to die there as well.