Continental rideout to avoid the olympics. 27.7.12

Nearer 6000 Miles.:Whistling:

You forgot the place on the last photo… :wink:

Don’t forget to ask me details of a certain club in Prague…

Olympics tickets mean I’ll be in London :stuck_out_tongue:

Got tickets for the pie eating?:w00t::hehe::stuck_out_tongue:

Tickets? I’ll be representing Team GB :smiley:

little trivia.
if this thread is already 2 pages long, today the 17th of august 2011, how many pages will it be by the time you guys take off the 27th of July 2012?
:laugh:

probably about 2 million:w00t: mainly with posts by peeps saying that they can’t go for what ever reason:hehe::w00t:

I’m intetrested! … Depending on the specifics :smiley:

PMSL :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

A little irony in Jetstreams plan me thinks :wink:

1688 avoiding tolls:cool:

MrsB could well join her :slight_smile:

Use the RBLR1000 as a warm up :), I’ve been looking for a way to get away from the Olympic stuff…

Warm up?? why? this is only a little bimble round europe:w00t::cool::slight_smile:

Does one need a Mrs? to partake :hehe: or can you send any member of the fair sex to represent one’s interest and see fair play with the bar tab in Praha :stuck_out_tongue:

Would think anyone could be there:) if there is such a need:P:w00t:

But I think I have missed something with this Lisboa to Praha in 36 hours:ermm: WHY?:unsure: just think of all the amazing sites that would be missed on route:)

hhmmm!! i like the look of this, but i cant make a decision until all my shows are in for next year!! and the new mrs h would have to fly aswell :slight_smile:

and all this talk of planning makes me sick;)

I can’t go for what ever reason

:stuck_out_tongue:

see!!! told you so! :hehe:

:w00t: P.M.S.L:w00t:

Well the news is that Chris can’t go for whatever reason either.

I have put my foot down and we are having our holiday when then Olympics are on as I can’t stand sport at the best of times and don’t want to be in London when it’s on.

Mrs J xxx