come on you lot...wot made you smile today??

when i was walking across the fields today in me wellies, to the pub in Farningham, for pea and ham soup…

i spotted 6 green parakeets in a tree

(aaahhh the pills are kicking in nicely!!!)

I went to pick my youngest up form school today and its the first time i have done it. She didnt know i was coming up and her face was a picture when she saw it was me.

Still at work so decided to ring her indoors, but my 1 year old son picked the phone up and said hello

Cant wait to go home

i got home to find some pikey has nicked the cover off my bike…it was tied to the bike and i doubt the wind was that strong (never has been in the past)…great

i got home to find some pikey has nicked the cover off my bike…it was tied to the bike and i doubt the wind was that strong (never has been in the past)…great

I smiled this morning when a tipper lorry pulled away near Tower Bridge and his contents rolled out the back cos his flap wasnt closed properley and covered the junction in rubble!

I took my dog Max for a run this morning before work…he LOVES to go for a run…and I smile every time I see him looking back over his shoulder “smiling” at me as we run.

this is the… ‘what made you smile’… thread, nutz

but it made me smile that you had to say it twice

but you probably smiled cos your bike was still there though!!!

Smiled prob smiled today…and every time he writes “smiled” !! hee hee…err what made ME smile?..erm…cant think yet…maybe mine will come tomorrow?..oh i know…mine will come on saturday !!!

seeing my boss on a 3 wheel scooter made me larf today!!! hehe

watching my mate reverse his police car into a wall in the yard…numpty

being in the brazen & this pretty, young lady lookin like she’s just come from her excutive job comes & sits on the next stool to me & starts chatting & theres me thinkin, HOW U DOIN…& finding out she’s an LB’er

oh what a let down eh!!!

well who was she then???

i think it was mad scientist!!! hehe

Flattery will get you everywhere

i hope you were wearing your trouser suit Grim and not the twin set and pearls

Seeing ya’ll in the Brazen tonight

(those who were there)

It’s been a while…!!

Shh I told Terry I was Madscientist, I think he fell for it

A bandit 12 dumping it’s hot oil over mi legs as I am doing it I am thinking there is a reason I should not sit here. Yep that be it so I just sat there smiling to myself DOH !

Watching ALOW07 leave the Brazen Head tonight snaking lock to lock down the road. The local kids cheering