come on you lot...wot made you smile today??

SEEING BLADE WRITE SMILED MADE ME SMILE…HEHE…

OOPPS…AND LEAVING THE CAPS LOCK ON AS I WRITE….

SMILED.

No smiles today, yesterday i bathed the kids and now i have woken up with bad back ache. I`ve puuled a musel on my left hand side. OUCH!

Wind

Largeeeeeeee Smilie !!

Ive just checked on the finish on the bonding and plastering to a room I have just renovated and after having deep problems with electrics and damp proofing Im ready to finish with the paint and paper !!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!

having a stupid rat biked triumph up my a*se at the lights this morning - allowing him to overtake as he was in such a hurry and him having to sit right in front of me for at least two miles as his fat bummed bike couldn’t even filter - he he worth a giggle…

not so happy was filling up with petrol only to look out the window when paying to see a van dangerously close to my baby, with millimetres to spare his stops and then leaves the van to get some shopping - fencing me in big time grrrr

Saw a couple of Bandits in town pull mingers away from the lights…nice to see a bit of lighthearted frolicking even on the winter roads.

Thinking about last night

TUT TUT !!! See? if u lived together, u’d get that EVERY night, so u wont be thinking about it and smiling?..hee hee

no… id be exhausted

Most people are pleased they have “pulled” full stop? But pray tell, what is a “musel”

Aah, but a “smiled” kind of exhaustion??? an bet u wont be pulling no “musels”…(now THAT made me just smile)

Oh crap, just thought, that was in reference to the other post? and NOT in reference to any OTHER kind of muscle Loopy…OK… eh …eh ???

heehee… blade your posts make me smile

& shared smutty’ness

its usually the mussel in your right hand mate !!

ooopss…that made me smile…i missed ‘side’

and if you find any spelling mistakes…you can keep 'em

IVE GOT WIND…

smiled.

My ride on the MP3 - not everyone’s cup-of-tea but well worth a go just to see the faces of other road-users.

There should be one at the Ace on Monday evening.

Not much today - except

convincing the guys at work to buy an LB calendar (mean gits are clubbing together for it) without them realising it’s not nude women and bikes! It’ll mean months of stick but it can’t get any worse than after being on TV! finding a friendly email in amongst the dross when I got to work, especially after leaving my bag on the train

haha - well if you are Madscientist, that must mean I’m Grimbusa - where are the keys then, cos that bike wants riding…