Cage jealousy?

Too true you just have to see the Tube on a busy day to see that kind of mentality such as when people get irrate because the ticket/Oyster isn’t accepted or a crammed train.

I see as many motorcyclists make a twat of it as car drivers . Had one this evening . Coming along the embankment a cage full of kids and mummy came through the lights a touch late . Fireblade man thought this was a great affront to him so pulled up held his horn on for 5 secs or so and gave the big shake of head and dissaproving look …50 yards up the road the same fireblade twat goes round the outside of a range rover indicating and positioned to turn right :blink: . …He then did the criss crossing lanes outside inside all over the place filtering Did this get fireblade man any further ahead … Nope… he had me stuck to his back wheel the whole way to the A4 but I stuck to the same lane the whole way … Then being on the KTM I had to stop for petrol .

thats exactly what ninjajunkie was talking about! crabs! :laugh:

:smiley:

Yes, I do feel that the ninja rider is a breed apart . . . :satisfied: (puffs on pipe and reclines in armchair in a smug, so satisfied with myself that you would want to punch me in the face kind of way).

Rixxy like the thinking but seem to remember there was some law against pulling emergency levers?

…opening a car’s side door might work but it might also leave a nasty surprise for the biker filtering behind you…:pinch:

like steve said , wait a few secs, blipping thr ottle or giving it handfulls to make a gap is stooopid, remember you have no given right to actually filter, so be sensible, i watch.for every one on the.road, cars, bus’s,other bikes, milk floats…

More than likely it is, but all the driver has to do is get off the bus with the ignition key put it in the pull here lever and turn it to make things go back to normal, so its more hassle than its worth to call the police.

this said its only for emergencies and if a bus driver is cutting you up and swearing at you, i thought he had gone temporally insane… sure thats an emergency!!

I use to collect wing mirrors but really that’s Criminal damage and a bit of a no no in the eyes of the plod so moved on to inconvenience tac tics instead, open to other ideas of Inconvenience tac tics is anyone has any.

so true sometimes, i get some bikers that have a faster bike that i do sitting behind me whilst i’m at work poodling about ( although now days due to personal circumstances my ego’s been slightly bruised so all i do is just that ) and i get some pricks usually on scooters that try to out do me…f*cking annoying little wasps…and then everynow and again i see bikers clear racing off the line…although i’m always temepted to think that it can’t possibly be about me and that they normally ride like that

if we are to strictly talk about men, then men think that we are useless helpless moany creatures…that’s why in an agrument men would not fight us but would definitely not stop winding us up

however my mates are pretty much all men, so this is by no means a put down just me trying to see things from their point of view :slight_smile:

I like your response you know, now that i’m learning to drive (even though i am probably never going to drive in London ) i find all this “cagers” sh1t a bit one sided, i’m sure half of londonbikers members are also car drivers no? if so they must surely realise what it’s like for car drivers

+1 :stuck_out_tongue:

I concur :smiley:

:D:D:D

Im confused, this is a compliment on our observation skills right!!