Brugge Choccie run

That sounds mega safe, hope it works for ya tho.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:w00t:

Mmmm! so what part of you is in plaster?

My right arm and thumb… i need to go back to hospital anyways so i might get em to set it a little more throttle friendly… Im fed up of being stuck at home… plus ive done worse :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile: as long as you can ride safe, but what about braking? my concern is if you rear end someone with not being able to brake properly!

I will work out the kinks… no worries… i ridden with a broken sternum so its all good…

Don’t want to P on your fire itl ally, I don’t know you or your riding ability, but I for one would not like to have you riding directly behind me! sorry. It would not be very responsible of me to allow you on the ride, sorry I must put the groups safety first.

i dont think its wise i took my cast off to ride when i had pins and it hurt alot so dont do it its a long day

with you on that mo:)

All booked! :slight_smile:

Have to agree with Mo on this one

As unlikly as it may be , if anything did happen people would be quick point the finger in his direction

In any event it’s one thing going down the road and finding your arm / wrist / hand etc is not up to the job - but realising after a few hours riding on the other side of the channel - that’s a whole diffrent story.

Well done that man:)

I’ll have to see if I can find my camera amongst the unpacked boxes… and the charger. I think there could be some good photo opportunities here! :smiley:

:unsure::Whistling:

Hardcore

If she wants to go so bad, can she not ride pillion with someone? I do agree its a little (lot) unsafe if she cant squeeze on a brake, but as long as she can grab love handles or a grab rail, what about pillion?

mmmmmm chocolate…bikes…sounds like my ideal day, dont get paid til the 25th so as long as there’s still space on the ferry im coming :smiley:

thats good of you,nice one:D

you mean the train:)

PMSL:hehe::hehe: