Broke mine too!!

Sorry to hear of your off… hope you’re back on the road soon !

Hey, i’m only new on here, but to bad about the accident - i know how it feels to go wityhout, and it’s competely horrible!

I had some drunk lady walk into the side of my car on sat night while i was driving!, top the wing mirrior off - she got a broken leg and got treated like a criminal until they realised what happened!

At least you never seriously hurt yourself.

Take care.

People not stopping to help blows!

Hope your doctor sorted you out and your boss chills.

Get well soon.

Blo0dy hell. There’s alot of id!ots out there!

Got back from the drs, I’ve re-damaged my old injuries from last year, torn ligaments in my knee and nearly dislocated shoulder last Feb, so the dr said I need to keep off them and has signed me off for at least a week. The boss isn’t impressed, and i’m meant to be on holiday in 2 weeks, riding my bike up to Lancaster to see my old mates, better get that sorted out.

I would never have bothered before, but it’s probably a blo0dy good idea, although the chunks are already out of my bike. D’oh :Whistling:

Definately, she just took control of the situation, as I was still in shock.

With my Sister yeah? Lol :stuck_out_tongue:

No chance, need to have the bike fixed within the next two weeks, so I can ride up to Lancaster on holiday as planned, then come to France when I get back! I never give up. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think she’d trust me with it! :wink:

sorry to hear about your off.

try www.banditownersclub.com for any spares you might need. very helpful bunch.

shite to hear this - will you guys PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! Hope you heal quick and the bikes back on the road soon love

x

Damn RC…Sorry to hear this.

Good you went to the docs to get a proper check.

Geez, with the crap that’s being laid on the roads in a bid to fight ice, and also the fact that tyres aren’t warming up in this weather, it’s bloody treacherous out there :blink:

Been busy all day, just read about this. Sorry to hear about your off. Hope you heal fast (and the bike too ;))

awwwwww poor thing, get better soon and hope the bike aint too damaged:)

oh no! sorry to hear that, as long as your still in one piece, what damage you done to yourself?

Need a hand, give me a shout

that sucks , but atleast you get a week off work , yay :slight_smile:
ill see u when i get home

Yeah, but my bikes trashed. I’m gonna nick yours! :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha dont let her near it FF!:smiley:

Sorry to hear you’ve had an off, hope you both get better soon:P

Some people are complete tossers…when I had my off everyone stopped and asked if I was okay…bikers car drivers, loads of people…and I was stood up looking fine…

sorry to hear about your off though…be careful dudes this weather is still not good for biking, there seems to be all sorts of crap on the road to help car drivers and bus drivers and truck drivers to get from a-b but to the real detriment of bikers…we are not considered by most people…anyone who is not a biker…

Once again, RC I can help out with getting your bandit straightened out. Just holler.

Spannerman

Sorry to hear about this, as long as ure ok its never the end of the world. Def see a doc though whether it be gp or a&e…although a&e ull prob be able to get xrays…etc…take care every1 its slippy and cold out n about…

Strewth, I’ve only been away for a couple of days and two people off ! Hope you’re not feeling too bad about it, take it easy and relax.

That is four since the weekend.

Tough luck, hope you and bike are fixed up again soon

its is very slippery out, especially in the morning with all the recent mist, seems to leave the roads damp, hell even my SV spun the rear up the other morning, in 4th!:w00t: