Borough

Oi…

Good to see old skool and newbs…

Quality !!

Great meet, well done everyone for enjoying themselves and keeping locals happy.

In today’s risk-averse climate it’s vital to make sure bikers are seen as fellow human beings - our friendliness at BM may sow valuable seeds to ensure bikers do not become extinct. (There are some who wish it, beware. )

Sorry… I couldn’t come around last night.
Have been tortured by the dentist and didn’t quite feel like riding a bike after that anymore
Hope you had a good night out.

Boo to the dentist! Hope you’re ok Lizzy. See you next week.

Definately, great night, good to see some old faces Galleries due for last two weeks, I know!

Oh… and all the bullies were out in full swing last night… even more so when I was trying to leave!

You know who you are!!!

Note to self

Must make bigger effort to come to BM Meet.

Glad you guys had a good’un

You reap what you sow

Great night - special thanks to Madscientist for the cornflake cakes, is that going to be a weekly treat

TWAS A GOOD NIGHT…A BIT DISSAPOINTED TO SEE SOME PEOPLE TURNING UP THOUGH, NAMELY SOME VERY LARY ANNOYING PEOPLE THAT WILL DO NO GOOD IN THE PUBLIC RELATIONS ARENA.

Who?

Thanks ginger. Feeling better today but still having to survive with mashed banana and soups.
Won’t be there next week either… will be on holiday but I’ll see you guys in two weeks

@Jay - looking forward to see the pics from last week.

Going anywhere nice Lizzy?

Depends… it’ll be sunny and about 25 degrees they forecast at the moment. (Wish I had a bike there)
Nothing special… just going to see some friends in Germany.

Well done all! If we can keep then all is good!

Good to see lots of faces down there!

Council were looking at noise complaints last night which is where we’ll fall down if we slip up! So on leaving be mindfull of people in the flats above Stoney Street.

Well done all!

really nice to meet you guys yesterday… even though it was a bit intimidating at first

You did fine! Nice to meet you too!

Try the newbie night too and in no time you’ll be a veteran!

Did I meet you? I’m rubbish with names

same here. No, we didn’t talk…I watched you being bullied…

And you just let that happen

How rude

I know! And I do sincerely apologise! I thought I hold myself back, being a newbie and all…