Borough

What’s all this about then? Have people been taking the p out of the bandit?

As long as you didn’t help them nick my keys, then my lid… i might let ya off

I have to admit to seeing your keys get swiped GP, but being the noob that I am, I stayed well out of that one the lid though and the vanishing act afterwards, now that was something that even impressed me, I didn’t even notice.

And thanks again for the warm welcome everyone…and …I also found some marshmellows on my bike…not sure who left them there, but thanks…they were yummy (Am I right in thinking that they are part of a game or something)? or the LB’ers equivalent to a horses head in the bed?

I put the mallows on your bike…after someone else removed them from thiers! not sure where they originated from…

Here’s a clue…

He’s 6ft plus…Built like a west country outhouse and is known by the colour of his hair…

What!? Marshmallows!!! Me and Westie could’ve played Chubby Bunnies with them!!!

Nope. Not out of the bandit… maybe the rider, but not the bandit

The case of the vanishing lid did confuse me … but then again it doesn’t take a lot to confuse me

Havent been to Borough yet, but if theres people turning up giving it large…as im taking from your post? dont think I’ll bother going, cos cant stand “lary” people…specially when they cant back it up…(being lary that is, you dirty minded bikers you!)

But seriously? Who? cant or “wont” you name them? if not, why the post? you cant say something and leave it in the air? how would we know how to take it, or arent we meant to take what you said seriously? in which case…why bother posting it?..(cor aint i going on, to try and make my point…talk about go round the houses!)

Didn’t notice any lariness - unless it was me But you shouldn’t let that stop you from coming. If there’s someone there p*ssing you off, as there was last night IMHO, then walk off as I did and chat to other people.

Oi you…

you better get ya harris down some time…

I got a Registration Form with your name on it !!

Yeh i know, i read the thread, and was gonna pm or call ya on that, but thought id bump into you at some stage…no probs i will catch up with u to sign it etc…

BUT…GP? Seriously…no one WOULD stop me going where i wanted to meet u all…i was being sorta sarky… It would be nice to know who u thought was making a mug of themselves though? so pm me someone !!! promise i wont tell…im in suspenders here !! (again, mind out of gutters peeps)

Ha ha, just had a thought, you know those aprons with boobs and sussys on? Wonder what a set of leathers would look like with jordan type boobs on the front??? Hey, Gina, would do for you wouldnt they ??? (runs away quickly before i get her kids toy up my ass!)

PMed ya

Have any of the local ne’er do wells started to pay attention to the smorgasbord of shiny bikes available at this meet?

IMO large meets like this could become a bike thief supermarket.

With us all standing there ??

I did sus a few scumsters eyeing up the Bikes with TopBoxes and Tankbags the other week though.

I actually meant its an easy job to follow the bikes home on a scooter, check out where they live. Bit paranoid but then again stranger things have happened…

Can easily lose a scooter in London… even better if you live further out and ride how a few people have been riding

I would have but one thing and another… I’m like a zombie ATM, I spend all day in front of the computer then I go home and turn on the PC and start sorting out more personal kak… time went by and I hadn’t had dinner, one hour turned into another and I thought turning up at 11pm there wouldn’t be many people about now if it was in West London that would be easier to get to

I think you would notice a scooter behind following you… wouldn’t you?

I guess nobody would nick my little old bike … and I’m sure they wouldn’t follow me into the outskirts either for that

If you live in London, ride a sports bike (not as good as a scooter for filtering through traffic) and heading home tired/after dark, then no you wouldn’t know you were being followed most likely.

If you live after a bit of motorway or clearer A road riding then of course this should be such a problem.

Just saying to you, keep vigilant especially as crowds/rep grows.

a scoot following an R1. I think I know who’d win