Borough Market !!

Hope nobody got a free MOT on the way home last night? They were on embankment, when I went past there were 2 bikes and a car being looked at.

Nope, I just managed to have a race back home with a guy on a Blade which resulted in me being asked if I wanted to go out for a drink! How random?! And to think all he could see of me was my eyes - what a weirdo!

Get in there Lusty

lol

go lusty go!!! its all about ur bike!! sexy bike sexy rider lol

Sorry I couldn’t make it last night - house got burgled.

Did you not fancy him or did you just think he was weird cos he asked you out.

I fear it was the latter cos thats how so many London women are…A closed shop.

Maybe he realised that the eyes are the gateway to the soul and saw that you might actually one decent woman out of a myriad slags.

Just a thought.

Afro gets all deep and meaningful, with the odd insult chucked in

Lol…I’m on that tip Maybe I’m getting old and bitter. No insults to Lusty…She’s a gorgeous bird.Hey, I would…

…but she’d have to sell that Honda first

LMAO

Mate! I suspect knowing Lusty it would be more a case of YOU selling the Yam first mate!

true!

Now hold on a minute…

That’s terrible!

It certainly puts my excuse in its place!

Hehehehe.

He did have ‘lived in eyes’…

I didn’t think he was weird because he asked me out - I was flattered. It’s always nice to be asked out. It was more the fact that he had already asked me if I rode with my old man, to which I had said yes. He then asked me out even though I had suggested that I was attached (by the way, these conversations were at random traffic lights along the way home). Lastly he tried the “it’s OK, I’m safe. I’m married” approach.

I’ll let you all be the judge of that info…

And with regard to the “I would” comment - thank you very much. However, Patrick is right, I’d have to have serious words with you about your choice of bike. I think I would favour a Gixxer owner over a Yammy one

OMG…I’m sorry to hear that.

Fúcking scum that burgle…God.

Let us know if anyone can do anything.

And I thought you were a nice girl…

Suzuki over a Yam?!!!

Humpf

yeah all the nice girls like a suzuki…

GP - v sorry to hear about your house, that’s awful. hope they didn’t take/damage too much?

Thanks guys! Actually they were pretty s*it burglers. Took all the crap jewellery we don’t wear and left all the good stuff. But just the thought of someone being in your house and going through your stuff is the worst feeling about it. They even dropped the most expensive thing they could have nicked as well so pretty pathetice really. I just worried that they might have been scoping the place out before doing a proper job!

They wont have been snooping, why alert you to the fact that you’re vulnerable. All you’re going to do is beef up security, even a dumb thief wouldn’t do that, so try to rest easy on that one. It’s such a personal invasion, I hope it’s not too traumatic.

Afro, live with it mate