Borough Market !!

THATS COS YOUR MAN HOODS IN THE WRONG POSITION!!!

HANG IT THE OUTHER WAY

Oh dear, I’m a Blood. This could get nasty.

Edit: forgot the links.

you are joking right ??

i understand

whats happened ?..Hijacking a thread…

Teenie tarts and afther farts

Muppets !

Ginger, where abouts do you live. If your on the way through and we decide to go, we can come get you?

what!?!?

the word is pardon

nt in this case it ent!!!

why?

Borough Market… well I might be there next week, although it is the final of the Apprentice.

I’M SO TORN.

I’m coming…

It’s not that exciting is it?

Fuk it…

So much Londonbikers Loyalty…

Im staying in…Shouting the Odds…and a little bit more than a Fukin Hotdog…

As it happens…

A Rat Infested Street (summer meet) with a No Parking Rule against =

Deep Carpets, Surround Sound and a 52in Plasma…On Suite Fridge, Lush choice of Eight Seaters …

Loaded Loaded Loaded…yeah…right…

FOOK ORF !!!

ANYONE FOR A COLD ONE ??

THIS IS ENGERRRRRRRRRRRRLAND !!

be there shortly!!!

Not tonight Josephine… too much on. Have fun tho … Q

Humbug, couldn’t make it tonight, too much to do getting ready for:

A four day ride-out in France (the Vendeé) organised by French riders, so a gastronomic treat in store.

Sorry I didn’t make it in the end, I was called on to change some locks A.S.A.P.

Hope it went well.

Didn’t make it I am afraid - their Lordships decided to faff arround until well gone 9 before dealing with my business so by the time I got back to my bike etc it was too late to make it worthwhile.

What has really pd me off though is I would have been away at 7.30 but had to hang arround for a second amendment, only to find when the old duffer got up to speak that he thought he was amending a completly different bit of legislation! Sometimes breifing Ministers on legislation is like warfare - days of mindless boredom, followed by five minutes of terror as you find yourself trying to give legally sound advice on a subject you know absolutly nothing about!

We just couldn’t be arsed with the traffic