Borough Market Tonight . . . . . . .

AND IT HASNT STOPPED RAINING EITHER, GRR!!

good to see everyone tonight, more like london frogmen than bikers!!!

some new faces i diint get so say hello too, maybe next time.

and hope no one got as soaked as me when the git in the lorry drove through the big puddle on the A13 and soaked me from head to toe…

glad you all home safe

snap

got me can of larger in me hand and watching the telly as i type(one handed)

hehe jack daniles for mee…

got me lamps on low…central heating on full chat,and me monster feet slippys on…sorted….

smiled.

doh! sorry shane, will get ya leads to ya, hope to see some peeps friday eve! (weather permitting)

wat no pipe for the old man

it was good to put faces to names

thanx broady for the sound advice its been taken on board and first thing tomorrow morning i will be dealing with the matter of that ticket

I’ve just got back, hour and a half in the rain Didn’t get as wet as I thought, few leaks around the place but nothing serious, probably worse if it had been cold too. Couldn’t see anything, road markings vanished and multiple lanes merging into one, nightmare First time I’ve been out in serious wet weather and also first time driving through Central London, usually get the tube or taxi but on a bike it’s not as bad as I thought.

Nice to meet some more LB’ers, Alice, E-lad, Haggis Mc, Frogga again and others who’s names escape me, also PseudoPom on her lovely Benelli, what a cool bike

Steve

your heading in the right direction for a slap’d arse you man…

see you out friday mate…poppins?..its on my way home…

that was to westie btw…lol

smiled.

howz ur neck m8 has the swelling gone down???

flumin`el i was there with an arm thats pined a plated and not so good in the movement department.

anyway hope you`re ok now

luvs ya!!!

Well I think I was one of the last to leave at 10.00pm, still persistently raining but at least it wasn’t cold, the tarmac looked like it was made out of ice in places, markings disappearing beneath huge puddles, slippery man hole covers and cagers making even less effort than usual to look around them when changing lanes/direction! Still didn’t get as wet as I thought I would so not so bad!

Great to meet some new people, Alice, PseudoPom, Smiled, Frogga and Slarty and nice to see Chris and Trigger again even though last time Trig and I met we didn’t actually get introduced, oh and thanks for the offer Trigger, I’ll be in touch!

Hopefully I’ll see some of you Saturday morning up at Blackheath for the rideout, weather and bike permitting (the speedo was playing up on the way home tonight).

Tim.

Hehe something good on TV then Frogga?

Yeah was good to meet everyone and all the new guys, nice bikes as well, from da classic slingshot to the Benelli and 07 ZX6R (slurp!) Who was the dude on the 1098 that parked miles away?? wanted to have a better look at that…

Ride home wasnt actually too bad, by the time I parked up outside the flat, it wasnt raining any more!!! Think I got the dry window as the rain started chucking it down about 30 mins later…

Hope to catch up with some of you on Sat…

Got rain all way back - not easy with dark visor - but managed it safely!

Me new leathers got baptised - so they’ll be ready for the next downpour!

Good to see some dedicated newbies there, unlike some of our light weight regulars, who don’t do rain!

The Benelli was pretty, the 07 zx6r looked ok, but was next to a much prettier bike - Mine! Ha ha

There was a very nice blue B1 on t’other side of mine.

Shane’s slingshot is just lovely!

See ya Sat - irrespective of the weather!

I was out in the rain last night after picking up my butchered bike from Dobles (I had the crash bungs put on).

Not that many bikers were down at Boxhill last night either.

Yeah, your bike is really pretty.
Loved the sound of your exhaust mate!
You were supposed to blip the throttle (and ‘shoot’ the guys over the road!).
Mind you, armed response getting paper cups in the face and getting all excited might have been more than we bargained on.

Got home drenched, eyes stinging like hell (must buy a clear visor).

I just remembered! I had the song from Find Nemo going through my head all the way home:

Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming,