Borough Market Tonight . . . . . . .

hey guys i most likely wont be going as ive just been stung by a wasp twice on my neck, its swelled up loads

and your gonna spend all night trying to find another wasp to stick down ur pants ???

oi shut it u tart

Once could be regarded as an accident, twice is just careless

Ouch, bad luck Westie … I’ve never actually been stung by a wasp or a bee … guess I’m just lucky.

I’m working but if I’m covering SE London and it’s not busy I’ll pop by and say hello.

Chribi - If i could remember who Barro was, i could answer - didnt he have the yellow Camel R6?

That’s the fella, and very friendly he is too…

Alice - Will be there too, looking forward to meeting everyone - just gonna be a bit strange as have only seen you lot in lids or on bikes… should i be scared!!!

Nope, I went for the first time on my bike last week and everyone I spoke to was very friendly, i’ll look out for you Alice (black bike, black leathers, red & white lid, is that right?)

i think you will be ok, as ive just heard westie is not going, come and say hello

Makes mental note to ride home sensibly

If you see me on the Husky give a toot!!

yes its official i wont be going, sorry all, see you next week!

im hoping to make an apperance 2nite even though ive got limmited movement in me arm due to having a plate and seven pins put in it 6 weeks ago.

westy what are ya a man of a mouse.

that would av been a reasonable excusse for jodie marsh but not 4 you m8.

Sorry all,

My time is now spent looking for a job before I finish at the hell hole i’m in, and making kissey kissey noises to my boyfriend

I’ll be on the Kent ride-out hopefully

xx

Wasp eh? I reckon Love Bites meself…

only from you lovver boy

sorry to miss u all
i guess im coming too early i was there at 6 left about 20 past when it started to rain

ive manged to meet one of you

maybe next week

bloody hell - great to see you (the brave few) all tonight… nearly had to bloody swim home though.

m

well i think i can now say that is the first bm meet i have missed, i was not getting caught in that rain again, at least this time it started as we were getting ready and not on route

Christ, a combination of black cabbies, pesky potholes and p***ing rain, it’s a miracle this newbie made it back in one piece - need one of those bond bikes that turns into a boat

At least i cant be accused of being a a fair weather rider - see some of you on Sat…

jesus wept…

could’nt see a fookin thing out there…!!!and some really dangorus driving by cagers on the way home…sorry kev…least we didnt hit anything…lololol

but hope you enjoyed being out mate

great to meet some new LBers tonight and hope everyone had a safe journey home…

soakin smiled.

i came… i saw… i concored

good to see familier faces and sum new ones

thanx to smiled for putting up with me on the bk of his slingshot

a classic bike like that shouldn`t have to tolerate such stress(me being a fat bloater )

to those who braved the rain i salute you

to those who never

And back in time for a beer and match of the day - happy days