Borough Market Meet Tonight!

say no more hun, enjoy :hehe:

haven’t got a spare helmet, n plus i’d be wasting time riding up there n back which could be spent on :Whistling:
[/quote]
You tart!!!:wink:

You tart!!!:wink:
[/quote]
jealousy is a terrible thing

We’d need to see a picture of her before we can be jealous though?!? :wink:

well i dont think i got 1 of her but will get 1 of her tonight just for you

Good man, although I don’t want to see you in it, we don’t want an LB sex tape scandal!! :w00t:

woohhoo me and mel are in the pic :slight_smile:

see you later jay…

Yeah a newbie on a R1 :stuck_out_tongue:

Good crowd. Last minute decision to go, as I’ve not been for ages. Thanks for the tea Rana. Good to see you up and about.

yeah twas a good evening, shame i didnt say hi to everyone…will try to next time!:)i think the parking went ok, most made an effort to park well, still theres alot of bikes that come down, i know its a good place to meet and all but maybe its to big for that venue now?? (please note thats just an opinion! so dont all jump on me;) )

You were obviously in stealth mode as I didn’t see you park next to me :wink:

Nice bike by the way…

were you blinded by miss clevage 2008 like the rest of them?? poor poor cbr…at least it was being riden by a classy lass on the way home…:smiley:

A good night, as usual;)

Plus, I got to use my new toy… TV-B-Gone!!! So funny seeing the TV in the pub going off during the football:P:P:P Can’t wait for Leicester Square, I’m going to try and turn it all off!!!:w00t:

didnt make it to borough tonight but met up with some of u at the bridge and T hut, was good seeing a few of you again :smiley:

Hehehe I felt violated for my bike, but MacP and AndyP defo got an eyefull! Nice of you guys to give a leg over :wink:

Popped by for my 1st BMM, was good fun, the sausage rolls were were wicked, def be back for more of those :w00t: Nice to see you all :slight_smile:

No it’s a fair point. It’s something that is being looked at but we’ve outgrown the meet vene as it stands presently. But we’re always interested to hear about alternatives. :slight_smile:

The parking went really well. Both pubs were very pleased and the Market Porter’s manager was amazed we sorted things so quickly- thanks everyone for doing their bit and once again Andy P and Ginger keeping an eye on things.

not too sure on this 1 but if ya carry on throught the meet and round to the right i think there is a big area there to maybe meet/park bikes, benches too, i think.

really cant se why cant park the other side of the road after a certain time.
i know there was a calim with a bike etc (nowt to do with us i beliveve) but cant see how after all the stalls have gone etc we cant park there at our liability.

is this gilr with the cleverage you all talk of the one in the see through white top or another one? if so bugger if not woohooo what a view

she’s had a few to many drinks by the end of the night. but less we forget “oh my boyfriend and i loooooove classic cars!”